Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I think it's close enough now that it looks like it will go ahead, so I'll risk jinxing myself.

Next Wednesday I should be doing a bit of an all-dayer at Allstar Tattoo in Limerick (Ross Nagle's shop). Booked in to get tattooed by both Oliver Peck and Chad Koeplinger. Need to get a match for the foot tattoo that Oliver did on me last year, and I'm going to get a leg piece from Chad afterwards hopefully - got a couple of options in mind for that, and I'm going to go with whichever he seems the most interested in doing.

Limerick is a two hour drive from Dublin, so I took the day off work. It'll be a bit of a tattoo road-trip, all going well.

Sounds like a super fun day!

Headed to the Bay in 10 days to see The Grime! Hopefully finish all the black shading on my back this trip :D

I gotta call the S&S and try to get added on this list. All I want is a 1 point. Does he even do 1 points? Shit, I'll just call the shop.

So jealous of you man. I'm stoked for you.

I gotta call the S&S and try to get added on this list. All I want is a 1 point. Does he even do 1 points? Shit, I'll just call the shop.

So jealous of you man. I'm stoked for you.

Thanks man, I know he has a 'locals' list for last minute cancellations. I'd call sooner than later...

He posts lots of one shot tattoos on instagram, I'm sure having a cool idea for one will get you in that much sooner ;)

Thanks man, I know he has a 'locals' list for last minute cancellations. I'd call sooner than later...

He posts lots of one shot tattoos on instagram, I'm sure having a cool idea for one will get you in that much sooner ;)

Thanks man. I need to get added to that list! I just called and they say they're open Wed-Sat 1130-700. So I can't put a deposit down today. I just had this idea in my head that Grime's booked out for years. So I always ruled him out as a possibility.

You've inspired me. Thanks again.

Flights to Japan are booked for June (I literally booked them and came on here lol) 2 days with Horinao-san are booked to at least finish the Outline (Sujibori - I need to start practicing again) of my back ;) I'll see what else happens and might pick something else up. Dinner and gig plans are currently being hatched so hopefully I'll have some decent content for another Japan travel thread

We are back at Saved this week for another session on @Graeme's arm and my back. We were just there three weeks ago, which makes this whole tattoo travel business feel kind of over the top! This time we were bringing our dog to Brooklyn with us, though, which I am about as excited about as I am for the tattooing.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been wanting to get tattooed by Robert Ryan for a couple years now but have no idea what to get. I think I'm gonna do a walk-in and just ask to see his recent flash and pick on the spot. Does anyone have any experience with things like this? I mean I love everything about the dude's art so I trust that it will go well.

I remember watching some short video with him where he talked about how he really loves when people do this, so I would feel no hesitation about going in that direction.