Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'll be heading to Long Island, Brooklyn, & Queens the weekend of May 3-5th to hit a bunch of street shops and pick up a tattoo by Peter Giaquinto! I will probably visit with Cliff White, Richie and Mary Montgomery, Mike Perfetto, Tony Polito, Steve Delgatto, Ronnie Dell'Aquila, and.....Rich Fie and hit up all of their shops (minus Tony P.'s of course) and do some amount of hanging out but not sure if I will add any more work from them!

I may hop over to Staten Island to Marvin Moskowitz's shop too and get tattooed but I am mostly concentrating on the Brooklyn & Queens areas AND I do love an awesome street shop!

I may also pay a visit to Smith Street and see who's there that day too!

If anyone has any other suggestions for me to visit then please don't hesitate to speak up.....especially if they are close to any of the other shops I am gonna hit in Brooklyn & Queens!

I had some airline tickets I needed to use so NYC was the place I decided to use them on for a mini tattoo trip......I'll try to remember to take some photos!

He isn't in New York anymore, but Tony D'Annessa is in Montreal and still tattoos. I don't know how many other guys who have been tattooing 50+ years are still around, so getting tattooed by him is something really special. He's at PSC Tattoo...I think he can be kind of hard to pin down because he won't make appointments and I think may only tattoo when he feels like it, but I think he's well worth the effort, especially if you're trying to collect from old guys.

Not sure if i've already posted this - forgive me if i have - Tomorrow i'm back down in Newcastle (UK) to Cock A Snook tattoo. I'm having another Gypsy lady but on my right thigh this time which was painted by and will be tattooed by Paul Fulton. It's from a split sheet Dan Hartley and Paul Fulton painted... i'll try and include a pic from their instagram.

So i already have the lady on the left on my left thigh and i shall have the lady on the right on my right thigh. Really love the painting and am hoping to purchase a print once they get them done!

In the same sitting Daniel Hartley is doing a cover up of a butterfly tattoo i had done on my right shoulder a while back and disliked straight away and never went back to get it finished! It was totally my own fault, it's not a bad tattoo i just really don't like it and would rather use that space for something else if i can. Can't wait to see what he's come up with!

photo_152019_thumb.png

Edited to attempt to add the picture.. i WILL get there .. I WILL!

I've only been to one shop in NY in Brooklyn... Three Kings Tattoo

Its an incredible shop and if you get lucky maybe you'll catch Ron Wells guesting.

I've been wanting to get something from Ron for about 2 years now so I will hit him up on FB and see if he'll be in Brooklyn that weekend! Thanks for mentioning this to me....yeah three kings is an awesome shop!

You and Stephanie blasted through that tattoo pretty quickly! Can't wait to see pictures of the finished tattoo.

Yeah, it'll be four sessions since the end of January. This tattoo has flown by for sure--I'm gonna miss those trips to Saved! Will not miss flying all the damn time though.

a Little off topic but it concerns a new piece i started. forgive me if im stepping on the guidelines:

anybody here ever fly from NY to LA? started a piece on my arm and the guy travels, but he's situated there and i'd like to fly out to finish if i can swing it.

Yeah, it'll be four sessions since the end of January. This tattoo has flown by for sure--I'm gonna miss those trips to Saved! Will not miss flying all the damn time though.

I hear you on that! Me and @Pugilist are set to finish our tattoos there in June and I'm simultaneously going to miss going there and be glad that we'll be done with the long drives there and back.

We do have a wedding to go to in NYC in September though...we're considering our tattoo options for then.

Yesterday I drove down to Denver and had a quick consultation with Marie Sena at Dedication Tattoo. Brand new shop, they got a lot of the guys from Th'ink Tank over there. So stoked! After planning, reading, and looking at pictures for two years I can finally get my first tattoo!

Great place for a first tattoo! Good luck!

I'm booked in with Fergus Simms (Melbourne, AU) in a couple of months. Traveling from the other side of the country to see him, so I'm hanging for the appointment. Genuinely stressed over what to get haha. I'd love an eagle and snake, but he does perfect lady heads too. Damn you, Fergus, why are you so talented.