Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

are you doing a sleeve/chest panel combo or just the chest panel for now?

I'm doing the panel to match the one he completed on my left side in February. It covers my chest my arm half way down my bicep and goes a little way on my back. The placement will be the same as the dragon in my gallery. This tattoo will be a tiger.

Get them all man! You won't regret it. I've been tattooed by him a few times, he rules! When are you in Melbs?

Hey mate, I assume this is for me - I'm over in July, booked in with Fergus nice and early, didn't want to miss out. Does he usually charge by piece?

its got me thinking of doing something on my lower back.. and was advised to do it with a view to having the top of my back worked on later in life and join them up.. oh how i love a new tattoo idea!!!

Do you have any ideas in mind for your back? Some designs could easily be worked out to start down the bottom and work up once your upper back is healed. Others you may have to wait for though? Please note - not a tattooer ;)

I hear you dude! If California was a little closer, I probably would have done it by now lol. And caught up with a bunch of LSTers also. Any idea of what you guys are getting or just going to drool over some flash and figure it out when your there?

I hear you dude! If California was a little closer, I probably would have done it by now lol. And caught up with a bunch of LSTers also. Any idea of what you guys are getting or just going to drool over some flash and figure it out when your there?

Haha I haven't even thought about it, I feel like if I tell him something I want and get out there i'll change my mind as soon as I walk in the door.

Do you have any ideas in mind for your back? Some designs could easily be worked out to start down the bottom and work up once your upper back is healed. Others you may have to wait for though? Please note - not a tattooer ;)

i actually don't have any firm ideas, i just really love most traditional style tattoo's.. i would love a rock of ages style piece.

I've seen a couple of paintings of a man and a woman and lots of sea between them that says Oceans apart..or something similar..

i'm going to google myself half to death tonight to have a look at womens back pieces and get some ideas me thinks.

I'm thinking for my 1/4 century bday I want to get a fat "Mans ruin" piece on my thigh (ironic) of a mermaid on a rock with a ship... I have no idea who to go to get it.. really debating.. wouldnt mind making a trip out of it..not sure...

Do it!!! That would be FABULOUS!!

Hey mate, I assume this is for me - I'm over in July, booked in with Fergus nice and early, didn't want to miss out. Does he usually charge by piece?

Whoops I forgot to quote. Haha you did get in early. He usually charges by the piece - you will be amazed at how cheap he quotes you. Feels like you're ripping him off. The shop is a bit of a trek from the cbd but it's awesome nonetheless.

Haha I haven't even thought about it, I feel like if I tell him something I want and get out there i'll change my mind as soon as I walk in the door.

I have a feeling I'd have the same thoughts. Anything from him (or anyone in the shop for that matter) would be kick ass!

i actually don't have any firm ideas, i just really love most traditional style tattoo's.. i would love a rock of ages style piece.

I've seen a couple of paintings of a man and a woman and lots of sea between them that says Oceans apart..or something similar..

i'm going to google myself half to death tonight to have a look at womens back pieces and get some ideas me thinks.

My thoughts would be, if your going to get an ROA (which would be a rather smashing idea) you may have to wait until the whole thing could be outlined? But maybe a tattooer on here could offer some advice? Have you got anyone in mind for the piece?

I'm booked in with Fergus Simms (Melbourne, AU) in a couple of months. Traveling from the other side of the country to see him, so I'm hanging for the appointment. Genuinely stressed over what to get haha. I'd love an eagle and snake, but he does perfect lady heads too. Damn you, Fergus, why are you so talented.

I just recently got a skull from fergus , hes such a humble dude , you should get all of the above smashed into one piece :)