Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I was planning a girl faun tattoo with panpipes on either shoulder/arm or inner calf but I've just found out I'm pregnant! Guess I'll be waiting a while before I can have any more done.

Congratulations!

Wow very cool @jitterbug! Hope all is well and that your baby is healthy

- - - Updated - - -

I was planning a girl faun tattoo with panpipes on either shoulder/arm or inner calf but I've just found out I'm pregnant! Guess I'll be waiting a while before I can have any more done.

also I just realized, you have medusa and athena on each calf... you should totally get a atalanta or an arachne tattoo. Both include cool animals like your other two. (Though you'll have to wait until the baby comes)

Wow very cool @jitterbug! Hope all is well and that your baby is healthy

- - - Updated - - -

also I just realized, you have medusa and athena on each calf... you should totally get a atalanta or an arachne tattoo. Both include cool animals like your other two. (Though you'll have to wait until the baby comes)

Thanks everyone! Very early days yet but I'm so excited! Ill have tattoo envy though haha

Love those ideas Delicious. Have thought about incorporating a greek temple into the Medusa tat and other Greek myths like Pandora's box but will have to shelve these for a while

Thanks everyone! Very early days yet but I'm so excited! Ill have tattoo envy though haha

Love those ideas Delicious. Have thought about incorporating a greek temple into the Medusa tat and other Greek myths like Pandora's box but will have to shelve these for a while

Pandora opening her box would be cool... I just keep picturing a red head atalanta with the golden apples wearing a bear skin. gotta love her. Or arachne half woman and half spider. it would be the height of irony to put her on the same leg as athena lol. Either way I love your ideas, grew up reading the greek myths, the ones with the girls were my favorite. Especially Eros and Psyche, and Echo and Narcissus.

I am quickly moving into the "living vicariously" phase of collecting: i just got my wife an appointment with Paul Dobleman (as a gift for her getting her PhD) and also told her to book with Capilli Tupou, who will be in SF for a guest spot in September. We went over what would be great to get from Capilli, and she heard back yesterday. I'm super excited for her, and at least these are tattoos I'll get to look at every day.

Well I finally get to post in here about getting a new tattoo, not just getting the same one worked on (damn it's almost been a year!!). Just signed up with Matt from Invisible to get a demon on my knee.

Matt is doing some great tattoos these days! Love everything that's on his Instagram. When's your appointment? Maybe I can drop by and intro and say "hello" in person.

Matt is doing some great tattoos these days! Love everything that's on his Instagram. When's your appointment? Maybe I can drop by and intro and say "hello" in person.

Hell yea, some damn good tattoos! My friend backed out getting tattooed by Matt and I was like screw it, I want to get my knee tattooed! I'm getting tattoeod by Matt on the 23rd at 6. Where you thinking about getting tattooed by him?

Hell yea, some damn good tattoos! My friend backed out getting tattooed by Matt and I was like screw it, I want to get my knee tattooed! I'm getting tattoeod by Matt on the 23rd at 6. Where you thinking about getting tattooed by him?

I've got too many tattoo appointments lined up and running out of real estate, hahaha! 6PM on Sunday June 23rd, I'll have to see if I can drop by. I'm coming back from a wedding in Toronto that weekend.

two kneecaps and one foot are what I have left to collect. some other tiny spots, but those are the only decent spots I have. My Last spot on my upper Leg is going to Matt Arriola in a couple weeks. I just found out about someone guest spotting in my city in August and don't think I can pass it up, now to figure out if I want to do a kneecap or a foot.

To be honest, I was terrified of the knee, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Parts were really awful, though. And you already know how bad the feet are.

As much as getting tattooed hurts, I feel like it's the easy part. I am more worried about my knee being 3 times the size and trying to work or chase around my toddler. Oh well #lstproblems

As much as getting tattooed hurts, I feel like it's the easy part. I am more worried about my knee being 3 times the size and trying to work or chase around my toddler. Oh well #lstproblems

I couldn't agree more! I did both feet the same day so that I could be mostly barefoot for the three next days. And yeah, total #lstproblems. :)

hahahaha ohhh I never thought about trying to hobble around after doing the knees-I think we should video tape ourselves after having parts of the legs done and then laugh at each other. I made all kinds of silly noises after my feet, a lot of oooo and ho ho ho when I'd try to step.

After our son was born I had surgery to fix my umbilical hernia so wasn't walking very well. Every time I'd try to walk around my husband would whistle this

and say "the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed". We could get some good after tattoo videos w/sound effects based upon personal research haha.

I've got an appointment scheduled at my local shop on the 22nd this month. I'm already all geeked up and excited. I told my artist to come up with something cool Yoda inspired for my upper right arm. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. Upon finding out, my wife asked why on Earth I would get another Star Wars tattoo when I already have a Darth Vader one. I told her, "Duh, I have Vader, but I need Yoda to balance out the force." She just rolls her eyes. ;)

On July 2, Vinny Romanelli at Red Rocket, NYC is giving me my first portrait. To celebrate 10 years teaching high school English, I'm getting Edgar Allen Poe's cadaverous face on my calf. Rather than keep it too simple, Vinny's going to have the image of Poe forming from a flock of black birds flying up my leg. I'll eventually add text, but I'm torn between lines from "The Cask of Amontillado" or "Masque of the Red Death." English teacher problems...

On July 2, Vinny Romanelli at Red Rocket, NYC is giving me my first portrait. To celebrate 10 years teaching high school English, I'm getting Edgar Allen Poe's cadaverous face on my calf. Rather than keep it too simple, Vinny's going to have the image of Poe forming from a flock of black birds flying up my leg. I'll eventually add text, but I'm torn between lines from "The Cask of Amontillado" or "Masque of the Red Death." English teacher problems...

Nice! really want to visit that shop! if Adams there say Alex from the UK says hi! he did my head, front and started a big cover up project on me.

- - - Updated - - -

in tattoo news finally getting my butterfly tattoo on Tuesday after i've had another lesson in needle making and i'm hoping to get to inksmith and rogers for a fun tattoo when i'm in Florida next month.