Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Starting on my back tomorrow from a nice kid in Fort Myers. I really loved a drawing he did and had been meaning to get a piece from him ... It's an adaptation of a sailor Jerry Indian lady head. Taking a bit of a leap of faith in him, but I like his work a lot and love the drawing. It'll be his first back piece but we aren't going to fill it completely edge-to-edge.

Finally getting my alligator piece from Heath Nock at Handcrafted Miami a week or so. Had to stop myself from booking with Destroy Troy while he is in town for the convention next week. I really want a shark skull hat tho!

Btw, I've missed y'all. It's been a crazy few weeks at work and I've just not spent much time on here.

I just looked up and read your winning story, awesome!

haha, thank you! I was reading about the contest on the TAM blog and told @DJDeepFried about it. He encouraged me to write about that time, telling me it was "sure to win". He was right! I don't know how many people are sending in stories, but it's a fun idea. I was following the "Asshole of the Month" contest, too...but had no stories for that. ;)

Ooh I am going to have to go look it up! Cool!

We are headed down to Brooklyn again tomorrow. Looking forward to it! It has become such a ritual.

I went back and put the link in my original post (#1170) so you or anyone interested don't have to look it up. Have a blast in Brooklyn! Wish we were in Brooklyn today...we have a bunch of friends & family there. Post pics...

I went back and put the link in my original post (#1170) so you or anyone interested don't have to look it up. Have a blast in Brooklyn! Wish we were in Brooklyn today...we have a bunch of friends & family there. Post pics...

what did you choose off of the flash sheet

Leaving for Ireland and the UK today. Appointments with Stefano and Jordan next Thursday and Sunday, respectively, and a few others to go on my legs as well. Photos will probably be on here when I return stateside.

You visiting any other shops other than frith street? Will you be going to all star while in Ireland?

Frith street is so awesome. Very friendly and cool as hell.

You visiting any other shops other than frith street? Will you be going to all star while in Ireland?

Frith street is so awesome. Very friendly and cool as hell.

We have plans of stopping by a fair few shops in London, as well as All Star, if only to check them out. Depending on how my budget goes, we'll see how things go. Gotta have some money in my pocket for curry cheese chips and Irn Bru.

Looking forward to completing my Half Sleeve w/Chest Panel by O'Donnell on July 11th. After that, I have an appointment with Koeplinger July 24th at Smith St for my first traditional tattoo, a wolf head, which will be done on the top of the foot. Really excited about that piece! I'm also waiting to hear back from Henning to do a half sleeve w/chest panel whenever he is available at King's Ave. He will be up this fall but is not sure what his schedule will be like or how booked he is. Last but certainly not least, I am on Rubendall's priority list for his next booking which will be for 2016 all because I was too lazy to drive out to Massapequa after a graveyard shift at work. Looking to get him to do a piece on my ribs for what I am saying will be my final tattoo...... but we all know how that goes.

Looking forward to completing my Half Sleeve w/Chest Panel by O'Donnell on July 11th. After that, I have an appointment with Koeplinger July 24th at Smith St for my first traditional tattoo, a wolf head, which will be done on the top of the foot. Really excited about that piece! I'm also waiting to hear back from Henning to do a half sleeve w/chest panel whenever he is available at King's Ave. He will be up this fall but is not sure what his schedule will be like or how booked he is. Last but certainly not least, I am on Rubendall's priority list for his next booking which will be for 2016 all because I was too lazy to drive out to Massapequa after a graveyard shift at work. Looking to get him to do a piece on my ribs for what I am saying will be my final tattoo...... but we all know how that goes.

you dont fuck around

Holding your nose and diving into the deep end of the pool, eh? Kudos!

I told myself no more tattoos for the rest of the year. So far, the tattoo gods are laughing at me slash torturing me because there have been so many amazing guest artists coming through (Hundahl, BHR, Boltz, Byrne, CAPILLI, etc.), plus I missed the Stell benefit, plus I'll be missing some Friday the 13th action... sigh. It most certainly doesn't help that I frequent this messageboard and still follow tons of tattooers and tattoo enthusiasts on the IG.

Right now, the plan is to get tattooed on 1/1/14. I hope one of my shops will be open. I'm thinking of going in later in the day, because I don't want to catch an artist too hungover from New Year's Day festivities.