Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I just booked my first tattoo. Will be end of november with Yliana Paolini. Will have to cross the sea to Brighton but I'm super stoked.

Any of you guys been tattooed by her? Curious how the experience was :)

I have never been tattooed by her, but was just looking through her portfolio & fb photos, her stuff looks rad, I'd be psyched! Can't wait to see what you get.

Hi guys, new here, in fact, the the whole tattoo world. I have an appointment in 2 weeks for an inner forearm tat, which will be my 1st ever tattoo. Even tough i never had a tattoo before, i've still been really interested into them for the past 5 years. I kinda wanted to wait for a while just to be sure of what i wanted, and after 5 years i know what i want.

So my project is a realistic black and grey tat with a few red highlights based on the theme of music. I want a ghetto blaster, a vintage mic and probly a cassette all linked together with music notes. I have a few inspirations that i will print (was gonna show a pic on my phone, but after lurking a bit on here i realized it was stupid lol)

I really like the ghetto blaster in this one, i think it's well done and kinda dynamic.

3df3de8c7198e3b04369286fc2ce5772.jpg

That's the kind of vintage mic i wanna get

933816f81237b0a37d76ae1544349dd3.jpg

I would link everything together with something like that

6ba67f7ec0536fbbe8e36dfd371cbee4.jpg

I'm still trying to think about an other idea to link everything together other then just music notes. I tough about a rose with thorn roots but i'm not too sure about have a flower tattooed on me.

Sorry for the book i just wrote, i had a lot to say. What do you guys think, any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Find an artist that is good at black and grey. Tell them what you like and don't like, then give them room to be creative and give you a solid tattoo.

Yep, this. If you let us know where you are we can suggest some good artists in your area.

And, to be brutally honest, I hate tattoos of that microphone and I'd be happy if I never saw one again.

I found my artist already. I'm located in quebec, canada, 2h away from Montreal. I have an appointment with Chloée, from tattooshack in quebec city so we can look at my project together.

Here's a few of her tattoos :

chloe-jabour-00472-00798.png

chloe-jabour-00470-00796.png

chloe-jabour-00468-00794.png

chloe-jabour-00478-00805.png

chloe-jabour-00467-00793.png

I have to say i'm pretty stoke to have an appointment with her, i really like what i'm seeing in her portfolio. There isn't any ¨sleeve type of tat¨yet, but i'm sure she can figure something out to draw me a nice linked together tat. I was already planning to let her be creative among the lines of what i want. How she will mixes everything together is up to her and i have no doubt she'll be better then me at doing it.

We needed a new thread to get back to talking about what matters. I would say this is pretty dang close to "Latest Tattoo Lowdown" so mods, feel free to adjust accordingly. Bubble-berries need not apply.

What is your next planned tattoo? When? And what?

I'll go first (even though most of you all know):

Working on my Fenris-Wolf by Chris O'Donnell. Next appointment is at the end of September.

I have a consult with Dave Gibson this Sunday for a piece on my left knee at Quarter Horse Tattoo in Stockton,ca.

not exactly sure what thread to post this in but who here has been tattooed by robert ryan? thinking about setting something up for late november/early december and making the drive to electric. i would like to get a decent sized tattoo from him that i could knock out in one sitting, so i'm wondering if he's a fairly quick tattooer or on the slower side?

not exactly sure what thread to post this in but who here has been tattooed by robert ryan? thinking about setting something up for late november/early december and making the drive to electric. i would like to get a decent sized tattoo from him that i could knock out in one sitting, so i'm wondering if he's a fairly quick tattooer or on the slower side?

I'd say he's pretty quick. I have a piece from him in my gallery.