Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Lately I have been thinking I'd like to get both my kneecaps done at the same time by 2 different people. My wife thinks that there is a logistical issue with this in that one of the artists would need to be left handed so that they weren't working on top of each other, or one of them would have to be between my legs. Has anyone had this done? Is it possible? Artists, I need some input!

I just want to say, that because of the community at LST.com, and the attitude of the community on this website, I feel emboldened in my tattoo endeavors. I am working on a Super Metroid themed sleeve. I love video games, and I love Super Metroid. I am no where close to the best at the game, nor am I close to being an expert on tattooing. But those common interests have led me to where I am. $4,000.00 plus in tattoos on one arm, and I love every dollar spent, and every minute in the shop! Photos once the arm is done...

"Keep on keepin' on"

Joe Dirt

I am still waiting for a confirmation email from him, so it's not completely set in stone, but I am still fucking excited! I'm going to have him do a little psychedelic cobra with a skull face. I'm moving at the end of the year, so sadly I cannot afford anything too big. It'll be going on my inner forearm, about 6'x3'.

STOKED