Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Another appointment scheduled in with Gre Hale for the 25th October to add to my sleeve :) my favourite concept in the whole thing so I can't wait to see how it turns out. Also it's (allegedly) the easiest place to get tattooed so should be a really enjoyable one.

Forearm? I wish my body was made of forearms.

A nice gent got me a gift certificate to Off the Map Northwest down in Oregon. I should have enough for a good sized piece by early next year: so now I just need to figure out which one of their many guest artists/or resident artists with availability to get work from.

It's like being a kid in a candy store, wheeee!

halloween plans: tiger with water on my thigh by henning at kings ave long island... very surprised to be lucky enough to get an appointment with him!

You lucky dog as that is awesome for you! Sadly, I'm still waiting to hear back from him about doing a tiger on the ribs. Originally, I had wanted him to do my arm but switched ideas and location cause I wouldn't mind having my ribs in progress for an extended period of time. I don't know if the change up in ideas turned him off or he is just really busy (most likely) but it sucks waiting to hear back from him. How did you go about contacting him via e-mail or Kings Ave? I'm hoping to hear back from him but I'm not sure how much longer I will hold out for.

Finally, after two postponements in the last couple of months, I'm getting a mermaid from Ashley Love at New York Adorned tonight. I haven't been tattooed since mid-August, and I've been getting that itch recently. This is coming at just the right time! Posted pics forthcoming...

D'oh!! Postponed again!! Gotta wait til Saturday!! That itch is gonna irritate for a few more days!

What is the consensus on men getting roses? I have a small open spot and haven't come up with what to fill it with and was thinking a rose, here is the spot. Not really a fan of daggers nor skulls. Any other ideas would be great, thanks

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

There is no more manly tattoo than a rose. Enough said.

What is the consensus on men getting roses? I have a small open spot and haven't come up with what to fill it with and was thinking a rose, here is the spot. Not really a fan of daggers nor skulls. Any other ideas would be great, thanks

roses are one of my favorite tattoo images. i want to get at least 2 or 3 more roses on my lower legs.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

you planning on shading and coloring those in? you could definitely fit a rose in there