Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

gettin the itch to get a tattoo again, a friend was in town from boston and asked about getting tattoo'd in austin. of course i know just the person to take her to, she got a badass bat on her knee. i hung out at the shop with, now i really want another spot filled. a dagger would've worked awesome but the demon head i got on the shoulder took up some of the space. might get a weird fish morph or some wonked out looking dragon. not sure.

gettin the itch to get a tattoo again, a friend was in town from boston and asked about getting tattoo'd in austin. of course i know just the person to take her to, she got a badass bat on her knee. i hung out at the shop with, now i really want another spot filled. a dagger would've worked awesome but the demon head i got on the shoulder took up some of the space. might get a weird fish morph or some wonked out looking dragon. not sure.

So you're getting that Trevino back piece? Makes sense.

So you're getting that Trevino back piece? Makes sense.

ha. not yet. jaie devore is probably moving soon. i have some spots i want him to do, front of bicep, left side of chest and maybe stomach...

after that there's not many people i want work from here, it will probably solely be chris, katja and bob doing work on me, and i will go much slower between pieces. maybe a floater occasionally be ben siebert or someone else.

Planned on heading up to the Bay Area Convention this weekend then early in the week realized I have an appointment with Tony Nilsson in NYC tomorrow. Taking the red eye out tonight, getting tattooed, then flying back to California right after my appointment. I am literally flying across the country just for a tattoo appointment and coming back.

I'm also considering doing a day trip to the bay in the next few days to get something from Todd Noble while he's at Skull and Sword. I think I'd be super bummed if I passed on the opportunity to get tattooed while so many awesome artists are in town.

What is your next planned tattoo? When? And what?

I think my next tattoo will be a half-sleeve of a tiger with different elements playing in the background. I am still waiting for the design thought, but I can't wait to see it. And if it my plan goes right, I will get a sweet christmas gift from myself :D

I had to reschedule my last session on my back with Grez due to trouble with my flights, so I'm heading back to New York for that Friday, if the gods of airline travel smile upon me this time. I also have a couple of awkward spaces on my left leg now, which is setting off my tattoo OCD, but those are going to have to stay awkward for a while.