Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

November 19th I start on my sleeve. Covering up a tribal band and a pair of piston skulls. Im still up in the air on what way I wanna go with it. I was planning on doing a Japanese theme but after more research im just not sure. I have not been inked in along time and just getting back into it all. Ive seen some incredible work on here which does not make the decision easy. Im thinking traditional American Japanese neo new old school mix. Like I said im really dont have anything locked in yet. Im at the point of just letting my guy do his thing. Any advice would be appreciated.

Im thinking traditional American Japanese neo new old school mix.

Wait, wait, wait...WHAAAAAT?!?!? What the...what? Wait a minute...no, just simply, WHAT??? Traditional American Japanese? Neo new old school? Am I missing commas?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Ha ha! That was hella confusing the first time I read that. Some of it sounded like an oxymoron. I'm a little anal though. Things are either traditional japanese or new school or old school or Neo Japanese or American Japanese but old school traditional American neo new school Japanese? That's a new one for me. Are you thinking an Ed Hardy style? I'm trying to wrap my head around this. Would love to see an example. Enjoy November 19th.

Wait, wait, wait...WHAAAAAT?!?!? What the...what? Wait a minute...no, just simply, WHAT??? Traditional American Japanese? Neo new old school? Am I missing commas?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Ha ha! That was hella confusing the first time I read that. Some of it sounded like an oxymoron. I'm a little anal though. Things are either traditional japanese or new school or old school or Neo Japanese or American Japanese but old school traditional American neo new school Japanese? That's a new one for me. Are you thinking an Ed Hardy style? I'm trying to wrap my head around this. Would love to see an example. Enjoy November 19th.

haha seriously. what the hell is this?

November 19th I start on my sleeve. Covering up a tribal band and a pair of piston skulls. Im still up in the air on what way I wanna go with it. I was planning on doing a Japanese theme but after more research im just not sure. I have not been inked in along time and just getting back into it all. Ive seen some incredible work on here which does not make the decision easy. Im thinking traditional American Japanese neo new old school mix. Like I said im really dont have anything locked in yet. Im at the point of just letting my guy do his thing. Any advice would be appreciated.

Who is doing the work? Post up a link, please.

I'm getting zapped by Ron Wells when he's guesting at Tattoomania around the middle of December. I'm getting a ship and I am super stoked because Ron does some of my favorite ships and he's just a straight-up awesome guy.

I seriously need a wolf from him before there is absolutely nowhere left to put it. My second choice would be a ship.

ill be back home in the netherlands for christmas time and took the opportunity to make an appointment with this guy:

https://www.facebook.com/JWtattooer/media_set?set=a.162961952420.118710.775957420&type=3 Jan Willem working at 25 to life (Rotterdam)

It's gonna be kickass. No clue what im gonna get, just gonna go through his flash on the day and picksomething sweet

It's been 5 months since my last tattoo. Maybe even 6 months have passed, not that good with remembering dates n stuff. The next onewill be the 27th of december. I miss the exciting feeling you get right before the needle hits for the first time. It feels like a mix of being scared and happy or something. Anyone else crave to relive this moment as often as possible? I know when i got my first tattoo 2 years ago people told me to accept being addicted but I didnt know that I would look forward to the process, just the finished result. Am i just weird? :D

I miss the exciting feeling you get right before the needle hits for the first time. It feels like a mix of being scared and happy or something. Anyone else crave to relive this moment as often as possible? I know when i got my first tattoo 2 years ago people told me to accept being addicted but I didnt know that I would look forward to the process, just the finished result. Am i just weird? :D

The feeling of the needle haha, it really does sound like a drug addiction when you put it that way. But no you are not just weird...then again my sig reads "I may be weird." So maybe. But yes, it is definitely a rush. I love the sound of the buzzing, everything about it. I especially love it when there are other people getting tattooed at the same time so there's the sound of multiple machines buzzing. Woo hoo! Can't wait for Saturday!

My next tattoo is scheduled this Sunday November 24, 2013 at Broken Dagger Tattoo Parlor in Las Vegas, NV with Bob Simmons. He is going to tattoo a bugged out owl on my leg, its hard to explain, its funny as all hell imo. ill post a picture once it heals out, this will be my first addition since i started on my back piece over two years ago, so im pretty freaking excited!