Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I wasn't sure I'd be posting here anytime soon, but Matt Brotka is coming to Virginia from San Diego, and I have an appointment with him next Friday. Should be really awesome.

If you don't know his work, get on it!

www.mattbrotka.com

That's a killer back piece he did on that woman. Really nice stuff on that website. Congrats - Can I ask - what are you getting done?

I wasn't sure I'd be posting here anytime soon, but Matt Brotka is coming to Virginia from San Diego, and I have an appointment with him next Friday. Should be really awesome.

If you don't know his work, get on it!

www.mattbrotka.com

What VA shop is he coming to?

I just booked a consultation in early January with Dennis at Providence Tattoo in RI and am quite fucking pumped.

Providence Tattoo - DENNIS M DEL PRETE

What are you getting? I love his tattoos. I've heard that Providence Tattoo is a beautiful shop too.

I love his portfolio! Really excited about this - my first time traveling to get work done. I'm hoping to get a lady head of some nature -- I have a concept that I'm going to pitch to him & I hope he's into it! I have to decide where to put it, too :/

Have my fourth and final session with Nick Colella at Great Lakes Tattoo this Thursday. I am excited to see the background filler put in. I have one in mind but also will ask his advice/opinion on which way to go. Thanks to everyone here who took the time out to teach me what a good tattoo and better yet what a good artist is. I was fortunate to stumble across the forum and I have tried to be a sponge with all the information. Thanks

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Have my fourth and final session with Nick Colella at Great Lakes Tattoo this Thursday. I am excited to see the background filler put in. I have one in mind but also will ask his advice/opinion on which way to go. Thanks to everyone here who took the time out to teach me what a good tattoo and better yet what a good artist is. I was fortunate to stumble across the forum and I have tried to be a sponge with all the information. Thanks

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

So let's see your Thunderbird . . .