Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Been restoring for 16 years...... :) everything will be new. I have new floors' date=' new wiring/fuse block, everything little by little cause of cost. Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2[/quote']

I'm a Mustang Guy but that's still cool shit man!

Update: New piece is happening. Put down a deposit today, appointment is January 20th. :) It's going to be a hare, with possibly a moth, foliage, and whatever else to help fill space and make it purty. After this is finished, my lower leg will be more or less complete and I get to move on to other projects.

I'm anxiously awaiting the new year so that I can finish up my chest piece. It will be very nice to finally let the hair grow back. Then hopefully at the end of January I'll get to the stomach piece I've been struggling to get done for the past year. I'm in no hurry to get back to work, though. So I'm torn.

Yesterday I got my leg touched up by Rose Hardy while she is in town and then spur of the moment booked with Grez this summer to fill out the rest of my arm. Excited doesn't even come close to how I feel right now :)

That's awesome! I feel like my next appointment with Grez is so far away (July). When I'm up at the Devita show in a few weeks, I'm going to try and get a few appointment on the books for early 2015 to start my left arm finally.

Yesterday I got my leg touched up by Rose Hardy while she is in town and then spur of the moment booked with Grez this summer to fill out the rest of my arm. Excited doesn't even come close to how I feel right now :)

Nice. I just got a gift certificate to KA for Christmas and i'm hoping to get skullsskullsskulls from him.

That's awesome! I feel like my next appointment with Grez is so far away (July). When I'm up at the Devita show in a few weeks, I'm going to try and get a few appointment on the books for early 2015 to start my left arm finally.

Ahaha my consult is in August and we don't start until September! Sooo far away... I had inquired about booking with him only a few weeks ago and he had availability in July, then by this weekend he booked through August. Everyone was probably cashing in gift certificates.

Hi guys,

I'm new here. My name is Ryan and I'm looking for some feedback on my new website. My website is Tat Fund We are a crowdfunding website for tattoos. Basically what everyone can do is make an account, then make a campaign. The campaign tells the story of your tattoo idea and how much you need to get funded. Then you let everyone know through social medias and anyone with or without an account can donate to your campaign. Once your campaign is funded you will receive the funds. Its simple! The more people that get on the website the more likely you will get your campaign funded!

Any questions just ask! ryan@tatfund.com Please give me feedback, thanks guys!

Spamming the threads on this forum isn't the best way to make friends nor a good way to get people to jump on-board with your idea.

ooh ooh, and I have my next appointment w/Kim on Friday. Last or second to last on this right arm raven/roses/jewels sleeve.

@DJDeepFried just leaned over my shoulder and said, "Oh what are you writing? Like you're some big whoop." :D This is what it's come down to. Yes, I am a big whoop but I could never steal your Seth Wood thunder.