Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I know none of you have seen progress pictures of my back with Kore Flatmo...but I may post some in May. Just booked in for two straight days of pain again. At that point, we will be roughly thirty hours in and I am going to ask him if he minds if I post progress pictures. Doing full back and ass as well as full left leg. Get fucking jealous!! :)

I've got thursday next week booked to start on my backpiece, to get rid of that white 'spot' between my two sleeves ;-)

But.... I'm having a hard time deciding on what (kuniyoshi) warrior design to go with, I know you can't really go wrong with a Kuniyoshi design, but thats what making it hard to decide, they are all sooo good ;-)

foto-colage-small_zpsdae979a9.jpg

I'm kinda leaning towards one of the top pictures, but maybe I should just go with a big ass full back tiger and be done with it :cool:

I don't knowwwwwwww..

The top-right one is amazing! and eventually, all the japan-inspired-samurai-art is a great direction!

That's going to be so good. I love samurai/warrior tattoos and the interplay of all the patterns in the tattoo. You must be super stoked!

I am man! :) I'm dying to see what he will come's up with design wise. It is going to be a full back piece going down onto my upper legs so we've got a long way to go :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I love samurai as well. @DevilMan That's an awesome design too. I'm jealous man. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress on that beast! Who's got the pleasure doing that on you may I ask?

My back will be done by Bonel (Instagram) of Corazon Santo in The Netherlands, he also did both my sleeves.

IMG_7333_zpsd5bb8058.jpg

I am man! :) I'm dying to see what he will come's up with design wise. It is going to be a full back piece going down onto my upper legs so we've got a long way to go :)

- - - Updated - - -

My back will be done by Bonel (Instagram) of Corazon Santo in The Netherlands, he also did both my sleeves.

IMG_7333_zpsd5bb8058.jpg

Superb tattooing. Very Very impressive.

Heading down to the Bay Area a at the end of the month for some continued work on my back piece! Only actually we're working on my leg this time :p. I think another peony and some rocks to go with the karajishi on my thigh. I have two days booked, so we should get some solid work done :p.

Junii is collaborating with 'Horitsukikage' (Shad) on the snake and hannya that will be going on my back, but as he is based in Belgium we prob won't start that til June or later.

Booking my dad in for a neck tattoo with Freddy Negrete in San Angelo, hopefully. All of his Charlie Cartwright work is from about 30 years ago, so it'll be a good continuation of that.

He also doesn't know that we're getting him booked yet, although I think he suspects I'm up to something.

Heading down to the Bay Area a at the end of the month for some continued work on my back piece! Only actually we're working on my leg this time :p. I think another peony and some rocks to go with the karajishi on my thigh. I have two days booked, so we should get some solid work done :p.

Junii is collaborating with 'Horitsukikage' (Shad) on the snake and hannya that will be going on my back, but as he is based in Belgium we prob won't start that til June or later.

Horitsukikage/Junii snake and Hannya combo collaboration? Ooooo, that's going to be nice. On your way down to California, are you traveling even more southerly to LA, for the Perseverance show too?

Horitsukikage/Junii snake and Hannya combo collaboration? Ooooo' date=' that's going to be nice. On your way down to California, are you traveling even more southerly to LA, for the Perseverance show too?[/quote']

Haha, @Lance, when I read that I was like "yeah, but the Perseverance show isn't until March 2014!"....I cannot believe it is actually (almost) March 2014, holy balls. I very much want to go to this, but have no actual plans to get down there. Booo! Are you going to the opening? I intend to get down to see it while it is still up, for sure. (Til October, right? Scrambling for references after I hit 'send' on this).

I will be so jealous of all you LSTers who make it to the opening!

Haha, @Lance, when I read that I was like "yeah, but the Perseverance show isn't until March 2014!"....I cannot believe it is actually (almost) March 2014, holy balls. I very much want to go to this, but have no actual plans to get down there. Booo! Are you going to the opening? I intend to get down to see it while it is still up, for sure. (Til October, right? Scrambling for references after I hit 'send' on this).

I will be so jealous of all you LSTers who make it to the opening!

Uh oh, you better make plans sooner than October or extend your tattoo vacation. I just saw on FB that it runs from March 8th to September 14th.

I plan on going on the 7th. I believe the Museum is hosting an opening preview reception for Museum Members. I was photographed earlier to potentially be included in it so I received an invite too. Depending on what happens at the reception, I may go again the opening day too. I really want to listen to all the Speakers the opening day. Taki, Jill Bonney, Chris Brand, Junii, etc.