Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I have a question! I have a large nightmare before Christmas tattoo on the right side if my chest, I want to get a colorful cupcake piece on my left side but more toward my shoulder.. Do you think the new piece will take away from the nightmare before Christmas piece? Thanks for any input! I have 5 tattoos now but they are pretty well spaces apart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been in contact w/Dave Koenig of Tenth Sanctum Tattoo in Omaha about getting some work done on my arm/shoulder in April. He wants to look at the arm band first, so we're hoping to make a quick trip next weekend so he can check it out and see what we can do, and JD will be talking to another artist in the shop about getting something as well. Fingers crossed the armband isn't going to be a pain in the rear to fix/cover!

Waiting sucks. Ha!

I'm waiting for an August appointment. Anyone else have a long stretch ahead of them?

I've been on Hooper's "out-of-town" list since Nov/12. Last time I talked with the shop manager he said that Thomas would be planning out his summer in late April or early May and to call back then. And that's just for the consult!

Actually if I just ended up waiting 2 years for him I'd consider myself pretty lucky.

February 2015 appointment. Waiting since June 2013.

You win! Haha!

I'm on Rubendalls priority booking list for sometime in 2016. Got a long wait ahead of me.

You also win.

- - - Updated - - -

Got a consultation with El Monga Monday at Tattoo City.

Go back the next Monday to get the work done.

STOKED.

Not sure how it's going to play out exactly yet...I plan on tossing out the following and seeing what sticks:

SKULL

CANDLE

WINGS

LIGHTENING BOLTS

Incidentally, I love this approach. I have been pretty super anal/picky about my first few tattoos, and only just started to relax with the latest one (my 5th - a walk-in with no prior planning at all! ::gasp:: ). But I think I'm starting to like the idea of just picking an artist whose work you really dig, giving them some elements you want incorporated, and then letting the artist do his or her thing. That's what I'm doing with Dennis at Providence Tattoo in August.

Please excuse me, I'm feeling all zen and stuff right now, haha. Carry on, people!