Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

@cltattooing that chrysanthemum (no idea if I spelled that correctly, auto spell offered no help) on your instagram is perfect! Ive been thinking of a 'mum with a little skull in the middle, on my kneecap. There might just be a road trip to Oakland in my future...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Of course! I just moved to Portland, so after I get this job (hopefully) on monday, I have tons of options to explore around here as well. But maybe by summer time I will have talked myself into another painful spot, and make the trip down. Until then im taking a break from the rough spots!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I just sent an email yesterday to Scott Sylvia to see if I could snag an appointment with him while he's at Great Lakes tattoo. I'm hoping he responds. How long should I wait for a reply before I either email him again or be disappointed that he might be booked up? My plan is to get a rattlesnake coiled around either a skull or a sacred heart, can't decide which on my front torso somewhere.

Argh! My artist cancelled my April appointment, because he can't make it to the US at that time for some reason. :( I've been so amped up about it for so long, and now...nada. Time to cancel tickets and hotels in NY.

On the other hand, I guess this means I can spend the money on some smaller pieces instead...

I just sent an email yesterday to Scott Sylvia to see if I could snag an appointment with him while he's at Great Lakes tattoo. I'm hoping he responds. How long should I wait for a reply before I either email him again or be disappointed that he might be booked up? My plan is to get a rattlesnake coiled around either a skull or a sacred heart, can't decide which on my front torso somewhere.

If he doesn't respond in a few weeks, just call Great Lakes. They probably have a book for him. Might want to call Blackheart if that doesn't work.

Argh! My artist cancelled my April appointment, because he can't make it to the US at that time for some reason. :( I've been so amped up about it for so long, and now...nada. Time to cancel tickets and hotels in NY.

On the other hand, I guess this means I can spend the money on some smaller pieces instead...

Or still go to NYC and get an amazing tattoo from someone else.

Paul O'Rourke, AllStar Tattoo in Limerick... Little filler next Friday. Loving his recent colour stuff.

Paul really has been putting some great work out recently. Also all star are fucking killing it with the guests right now. It's like a who's who of the tattoo world over there at the moment

Or still go to NYC and get an amazing tattoo from someone else.

Right? I seriously thought about it! The logistics and timing just made it saner to cancel and regroup without definite plans for something kinda huge. I figured it'd be short notice to try to rebook and hope I can take up two very specific days of somebody's time. NY is definitely on my list, though.

Starting my back piece in early April with Tim at The Pearl. He is working from an old Grimm design I've admired for the last few years. After my chest, I am a little apprehensive. In particular I am less and less interested in sitting for long sessions, but I will because in the end it will be amazing and totally worth it.

I WAS planning on having Chad Koeplinger start my back this year. Was hoping it would be towards the end of the year, but just found out that his frequent visits to Portsmouth will be slowing down dramatically. Soooooo.... I am getting my back lined next saturday!!! Super pumped, and super nervous!!!! I remember how bad my chest hurt when he tattooed me, and don't imagine the back is gonna be all that much better! It will be worth it of course.

After this, a nice long break till the summer, and then will have Jebb finish up the panther and roses on my arm, and then nothing till next year.. Gotta chill for a bit here. I just got tattooed by Ron Wells less than a week ago, so the timing of Chad's visit is a bit rough, but welcomed, nonetheless.

I WAS planning on having Chad Koeplinger start my back this year. Was hoping it would be towards the end of the year, but just found out that his frequent visits to Portsmouth will be slowing down dramatically. Soooooo.... I am getting my back lined next saturday!!! Super pumped, and super nervous!!!! I remember how bad my chest hurt when he tattooed me, and don't imagine the back is gonna be all that much better! It will be worth it of course.

After this, a nice long break till the summer, and then will have Jebb finish up the panther and roses on my arm, and then nothing till next year.. Gotta chill for a bit here. I just got tattooed by Ron Wells less than a week ago, so the timing of Chad's visit is a bit rough, but welcomed, nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be there on saturday too!