Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Came this close to having a Ron Wells/Chad Koeplinger month, too, but just couldn't justify it to myself...now wishing I had.

Believe me, I am having a VERY hard time imagining getting tattooed again this month. I had told Chad that I was hoping to have him line my back this year. I really was hoping it would be much later in the year, but it looks like he might not be coming back for a while, and I just got my bonus, so really, what choice did I have??? ;) Us New Hampshire folks were pretty spoiled for a while. That guy would visit every 2-3 months.

I think my buddy Pat is getting tattooed one of those days too. Chad is going to be in overdrive.

pat and I got our backs outlined the same day I think two years ago. Nice guy I've been emailing and face booking with him updates as we never got to see each other after that and always wanted to. It's funny how fast chad can be but how slow my back goes because he comes 1 to 4 times a year...but I love it. I missed Robert Ryan's trip to Portsmouth and I forever regret that.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus I'm at noon. I guess we have that place on lock down. What are you guys getting??

pat and I got our backs outlined the same day I think two years ago. Nice guy I've been emailing and face booking with him updates as we never got to see each other after that and always wanted to. It's funny how fast chad can be but how slow my back goes because he comes 1 to 4 times a year...but I love it. I missed Robert Ryan's trip to Portsmouth and I forever regret that.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus I'm at noon. I guess we have that place on lock down. What are you guys getting??

Wow, we really will. Me, I am having him do a giant forward facing lion head, in the vein of those old school door knockers.

Was trying to book in with Chad at the beginning of April but couldn't sort anything so I booked in with Bert and Eli at smith street, wanted to get in with Steve aswell but he was fully booked that day or else I would have had a piece by all four of them, looking at getting a larger piece by Chad later in the year instead, which should be cool because most of my tattoos have been one shots so far

I'm jealous of all of you people getting tattooed by Chad! He seems like such a cool guy. Actually I'm watching his interview again because I love his story about getting tattooed by Ed Hardy. Enjoy your tattoos and please post pics! Can't get enough of his tattoos. I've got 2 days until Scott Sylvia does my rattlesnake and skull tattoo and 11 days until Dusty Neal does my grim reaper. March is going to be a good month for all of us it seems.

The first bit of my new sleeve is booked in for the 5th of April. A big baphomet on my inner forearm. I have another tattoo further up my arm that I got about a month after I turned 18 and I've been planning on getting it fixed since about a week after I got it. Really happy to finally be getting started now.

Next session on my underwater back is the 28th of March. We're going to work up the right side. Two Moorish Idols are going on the middle - excited for bright colors!. I have an unfinished clownfish above my hip from a previous session and some moon jellies are going on near my shoulder. I never know what the plan is, I just show up and see what he wants to do next.

Next session on my underwater back is the 28th of March. We're going to work up the right side. Two Moorish Idols are going on the middle - excited for bright colors!. I have an unfinished clownfish above my hip from a previous session and some moon jellies are going on near my shoulder. I never know what the plan is, I just show up and see what he wants to do next.

Got pics, @SeeSea? I wanna seeee! Who is doing your back?

- - - Updated - - -

@Dbeatdano you aren't kidding about March being a good month. Scott Sylvia and Dusty Neal in the same month?

Damn, Collective Board, you're (we're) killin' it!!!!

Hi @beez - this is after session 3. I'm hunched over so you can't see the "perfect placement" of the moray eel covering my little self-delusional problem :-) Most of this doesn't have the second layer on it yet so it's kinda dark. The unfinished clownfish and anemone are on the lower right - you can't see the clownfish that's completed because it's below my pants. My artist is Sean Zee.