Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I go nuts waiting a month and a half, let alone 2 years. Props to everyone with patience. It's a virtue, or so I hear.

I hate waiting 2 hours for anything !

I am a very impulsive and impatient person !

I have 5 months still to go after waiting 7 months already for a Phil Garcia day ,I have no idea how I am doing this one ! LOL

I just made an appointment to get a tattoo from Jeff Rassier at the end of April. Was hoping to make additional appointments with other tattooers but it doesn't look like it's going to work this time. Pretty hard to make appointments months or years ahead of time when you live in another country. I've recently been wishing Japanese tattoos were my thing so that I could get tattooed locally more often.

I just had my upcoming tattoo moved back 2 1/2 weeks, which was disappointing enough! I've never heard of such a long wait in NZ, maybe our tattooists are not as good compared with overseas.

I found waiting time is not an indicator for a tattooers skill... with the guy doing my arm I have to wait almost two years. The guy who did my chest? I could've had an appointment the next day if I didn't had to work then. So I got it six days later when I was off. Skill wise, both are on the same level. I'm going to the guy who did my chest today to discuss a half sleeve, wonder how long I have to wait for that one.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

UPDATE: Just came back from the shop, half sleeve starts on the 25th of April :D Even in 2014!

I just made an appointment to get a tattoo from Jeff Rassier at the end of April. Was hoping to make additional appointments with other tattooers but it doesn't look like it's going to work this time. Pretty hard to make appointments months or years ahead of time when you live in another country. I've recently been wishing Japanese tattoos were my thing so that I could get tattooed locally more often.

You gonna be in town homeboy?

I'm geographically naive when it comes to Japan, but Three Tides does American traditional, no?

So I'm waiting for my booked tattoo at one place, when I come across another local tattoo shop that actually has an artist recommended to me by @beez (Capilli Tupou)

Capilli Tupou | Sacred Tattoo Shop

I really like this guy's stuff too:

Dean Sacred | Sacred Tattoo Shop

Dammit. Now I want to go there. Oh well, have to get more tattoos then.

I was supposed to start my back piece tomorrow. But I got sicker than I've been in the last decade this week and had to cancel. Absolutely gutted. Its bad enough I feel like a bag of shit with the flu, but to miss this just pisses me off no end. Insert long string of curses here.

I was supposed to start my back piece tomorrow. But I got sicker than I've been in the last decade this week and had to cancel. Absolutely gutted. Its bad enough I feel like a bag of shit with the flu, but to miss this just pisses me off no end. Insert long string of curses here.

aw man, couldn't "like" that post, but you'll get better and get the tattoo, it'll be ok!

Lots of Sad Panda this week - poor guy - this was a killer plague - now we're just hoping I haven't picked it up!

Well... I just cancelled my appointment with Kim Anh Nguyen. I've been going back and forth for some time since I had some financial troubles... but I have more solid ideas for finishing my arm with Grez, so I decided to just focus on that for now. Originally I was going to cancel with Grez and just get something small from Kim. Super bummed that I'm going to miss out on getting tattooed by Kim, but now I'm super excited to start chipping away at my arm (literally and figuratively)!

Finally starting my arm tomorrow with Clare Hampshire, so excited! It's the start of the cold and flu season here in Melbourne, so I've spent my week dodging sick people at work and on my daily train commute, loading up on vitamins, good food, lots of green tea and sleep. Fingers crossed I can avoid the germs for one more day.