Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Booked in for my first tattoo as a tentative date in late August. The shop is fairy new in my local area but my boyfriend knows the owner and he has years of experience. Walking into the shop he had lots of flash posters of his own work up on the walls making the place so colourful. My first piece is very personal and drawn by myself which he was all cool with, but I'm feeling the need to get one of the wall designs later on, the colours just drew me in. Plus it would be good to balance a personal custom piece with a prettier design. He does good work too so I'd like to get something in his style and not mine later on.

I have the line art which I would like to post, but it doesn't seem like that's the done thing around here...is there any reason why I wouldn't?

It seems like you get tattooed every weekend lately... can we switch lives?

I'm assuming at The Pearl?

Heh, not quite that frequently...but yeah, I'm making the most of my opportunities.

I'm not at The Pearl today though. I'm sitting outside The Okey Doke tattoo shop waiting to get tattooed by Franz Stefanik. Just doing a couple of little ones to fill in my leg a little more. I'll get back to The Pearl in the next month or two to continue working on my back.

Gorgeous day here to sit and read and wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@keepcalm you should stop by the shop even if you don't get tattooed, it would be rad to meet you! Also FTW is just a really fun and rad shop to check out, flash from floor to ceiling.

And last week I called Tattoo City and put my name on Kahlil's list to start my back. Wee!

nice! do you have an estimated start date for your back?

@keepcalm you should stop by the shop even if you don't get tattooed, it would be rad to meet you! Also FTW is just a really fun and rad shop to check out, flash from floor to ceiling.

And last week I called Tattoo City and put my name on Kahlil's list to start my back. Wee!

Would love to, thanks! What days are you there?

Also, congrats on getting the ball rolling for your back!