Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I had so much fun last Sunday having an off the wall tattoo slammed into the back of my neck, that we're gonna do the same this Sunday. Kinda takes me back to how we started...not sure what I want, just pick one on the day, maybe have a little custom piece drawn up over a couple of ales then drill it in.

Makes a nice change to big fields so planned out and executed. It's awesome how after all these years being tattooed that the buzz is still alive. :)

@idyllsend Obviously I'm going to Dave because he makes really great tattoos, but I have to admit that it's a really nice bonus that the shop is about twenty minutes away by public transportation. I really like travelling for tattoos, but when you figure in travel costs, hotels, restaurants, having to take time off work, etc., it's a really massive commitment beyond just getting the tattoo, which is a pretty serious commitment by itself for large work.

@Euchild There are so many great ones!

When I saw the tiger backpiece he did on Vero... that was it. I was sold. I think I'll save the back of a thigh or my stomach for him. Someday...somehow...

When I saw the tiger backpiece he did on Vero... that was it. I was sold. I think I'll save the back of a thigh or my stomach for him. Someday...somehow...

That backpiece is so spectacular. What is especially crazy about it is that they did the whole thing in two months. Dave said that she'd come in for long weekly sessions and not even flinch. He seemed pretty in awe of how tough she was.

Hi there, tattoo virgin here. Planning to get a full back tattoo with either some sort of evil vs good theme.. maybe involving angels and demons... or two fu dogs guarding a chinese temple in the background. still thinking bout it but have my first appointment in a month!

Hi there, tattoo virgin here. Planning to get a full back tattoo with either some sort of evil vs good theme.. maybe involving angels and demons... or two fu dogs guarding a chinese temple in the background. still thinking bout it but have my first appointment in a month!

Who's doing it?

I have an appointment coming up with Megon Shore at Fist Full of Metal. Really excited about it. Doing a viking warrior woman (or shield maiden, if you prefer) with a crow on her shoulder. It will be my first color tattoo! And she does awesome color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a consult for my back, got it traced, and we're going with a tiger fighting a snake with wind, water, and maple leaves, starting July 24. It's going to be so rad, I'm really excited to get started.

Going to be amazing.....stoked for you. Jess is thinking about starting her back next year so I'm going to excited to see more backs getting worked on. I'm also jealous about you being able to ride 20mins to amazing tattoos.

Colour in the outline soon. So stoked! It's almost healed, so after a quick touch-up around the elbow, I'm gonna make an appointment for that.

After that I've got plans for a decently sized coffin tattoo. Gonna have a skeleton punching out from inside giving a thumbs up, with "Homeward Bound" wrapped around it. At least, that's the idea as of right now. I dig the general theme, I'm just not sure how that'll work on my arm / if it'll even look good on paper.

@Mark Bee I only hope that there is nobody there to take a picture of my face while it's happening because I'm sure I'm not going to fare much better. I don't think I really understood how large my back is until I saw the contours of it on tracing paper and because it's going to have a full background, it's going to be a LOT of tattooing.

@eisen777 Who is Jess thinking about going to? It's going to be so nice not having to travel far for large work for once.