Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Update my tattoo. Two more hours and it will be done. Seriously thinking of going to sleeve, but have no idea what except I want to continue the Japanese theme.

post-50138-146168869724_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Anak
add photo

Couldn't resist booking a little one with El Monga while I'm in Barcelona. I'm getting a frog because I really love frog tattoos, and I really love El Monga's tattoos so it's going to be super cool and fun.

I can't like this enough!! Great life choice IMO.

@Mick Weder and @Graeme :

Have you guys seen some of LM Knight's frogs? The coolest...http://lmknighttattoo.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/imageproxy-1.jpeg

@9Years I've seen a bunch of his frogs on his Instagram and I love them. They have a really great feel to them.

The shop guy at Aloha was excited to see what Monga is going to come up with because he hasn't seen him do a frog before, and then he showed us this tattoo he got from Monga when he asked for a squirrel and it's this squirrel being constricted by this snake/dragon kind of thing and it's amazing and probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of squirrel tattoo. So who knows what this frog is going to look like but it's going to be great.

I just booked my first appointment of 2014 (which is hard to believe): I'm getting an uchide no kozuchi (as referenced here) from Horisuzu at Dark Horse in LA on August 2nd. I'm also going to the Perseverance exhibition that day. I can't wait!

Can I just be you?

My next appointment with Dana isn't until August 11th!

I just booked my first appointment of 2014 (which is hard to believe): I'm getting an uchide no kozuchi (as referenced here) from Horisuzu at Dark Horse in LA on August 2nd. I'm also going to the Perseverance exhibition that day. I can't wait!

Sounds like an awesome day! Dark Horse is a cool shop and on my side of town too. It's a small wonder how I've never gotten a tattoo there yet. August 2nd is also the day Junii's down in LA for her lecture as part of the Exhibit so you've great timing. I've rsvp'ed for it so I'll be down there too.

Events | Perseverance | Japanese American National Museum

You need to scroll down a bit for her lecture info. It looks like Taki will be there that day as well.

Touch-up day over with, now I just need to survive the next three weeks so I can colour this girl in. If I ever talk about getting something on the back of my other arm, fly to my house and slap me upside the head. I'll pay for your flight back home, and it'll totally be worth it because holy fuck, if I ever have to lay like that again. I thought my neck was gonna be stuck like that forever.

Sounds like an awesome day! Dark Horse is a cool shop and on my side of town too. It's a small wonder how I've never gotten a tattoo there yet.

That's because you're a one-woman kinda guy. ;)

August 2nd is also the day Junii's down in LA for her lecture as part of the Exhibit so you've great timing. I've rsvp'ed for it so I'll be down there too.

Events | Perseverance | Japanese American National Museum

You need to scroll down a bit for her lecture info. It looks like Taki will be there that day as well.

I saw that! I'll be there for Taki's lecture--I RSVPed--but not for Junii's, as it will compete with my appointment. I'll see you at the museum--looking forward to it.

Ha! @hogg, not quite true. I've a pair of monmon cats as proof. I'll see you at the show. I hadn't signed up for Taki's walkthrough yet but might as well since I was going to check it out again anyway.

I'll also be checking Bryan Burk's IG page afterwards, to see if anything gets posted there just in case you need a third tiger.

After 6 weeks with no sessions (wow, this is what it feels like to be able to swim, wear bras, move freely without shirts sticking to me?!?!), I'm back in the saddle on Friday night to resume the grind. And there's a big family graduation party/pool party on Saturday and sigh, I'll be sitting under a shade tree in my UV50 coverup. #bitchbitchmoanmoan

Whoa, I did it and booked an appointment for my first tattoo! It's not until early November, but the inevitable 'what have I done' feeling is setting in already...I'll probably scrutinize instagram hourly to make sure I've made the right decision. I wished it wasn't soooo long!!

who is doing it and what is it going to be?