Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

New-ish to Texas, finally got over to Rock of Ages. Got talking to Dreyfus about Steve Byrne's availability, before long my girlfriend interjected that we needed to discuss how we were going to pay for an upcoming trip. I agreed, we left, and then I went right home and called the shop the next day anyways. Snagged a Friday afternoon in October :cool:

Haven't decided what I'm going to get. Instead, I'm going to see if he has any ideas about filling one of the last (kind of awkward) spots on my arm. Way excited.

I love the contact info on their website. After a deposit, they will disclose phone number and location, and then keep it to yourself. Definitely piqued my curiosity with that alone.

Yeah he also has a policy if for some reason you dont call and cancel a booking within 72 hours all of your future bookings are cancelled and you go back to square one, which i think is fair to be honest for someone so busy and that has no time for bullshit.

For the first time ever I missed an appointment today, and I feel like such a dick. For whatever reason, since making my appointment I had it in my head it was on Wednesday, and I didn't think to recheck my calendar.

They're being super awesome and rebooking me for next week and I didn't lose my deposit. Sent an email directly to the artist apologizing, but still feeling shitty :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JimmyS Any idea what you're going to get? I have that Myths, Gods, Legends book he did and there is so much awesome stuff in there. I know it's a long way off still, but I hope you'll keep us updated when you do start.

Yeah mate I went for a hawk and pine tree scene, which I havent seen any amongst his portfolio so im excited to see what he comes up with, ill keep everyone in the know when it goes down I owe it to LST

In addition to the tattoo I got from Grez today, I'm getting tattooed at my local/regular shop (X-Treme Ink in West Chester, Pa) by Keith Reed tomorrow!

After that I think I'm done until January.

I drove through West Chester yesterday, im actually only a few miles away. Beautiful little place, but there for a minute I thought it might wash away last night!

And I finally booked my first appointment of the year, which I realize is very slacking. Its with @cltattooing in Oakland in a few weeks, should be pretty rad!