Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Have just booked a slot with Eli Quinters at the London Tattoo Convention. No idea what I'm getting as they'll be bringing a book of 100+ designs to choose from. Not even sure where I'll get it, probably on my leg. In any case - I'm excited!

True smith street style

I have two appointments next week, both for black work. Flowers on my forearm with Rebecca Vincent at Circle London, and a shoulder/back piece with Nomi Chi, who is from Adorned in Vancouver but doing a short guest spot at AKA London. I only have small pieces of poor quality walk in flash to date, so looking forward to my first 'proper' tattoos.

Nothing new on the radar as of now, gotta start looking into flights to Austin to continue working on my front in the next month or two. Might fill some weird gaps in the interim, Greg Christian told me he'd be in CO sometime by the end of the year, hopefully its at a time I have some extra dough.

welp i am now getting tattooed by alex boyko september 3rd while he is guest spotting down in frederick, md. then the 5th i'm getting tattooed by cole dunn. taking my vacation from work that week so i'm getting paid to get tattooed twice and then the following week is my birthday. going to be a great month :cool:

welp i am now getting tattooed by alex boyko september 3rd while he is guest spotting down in frederick, md. then the 5th i'm getting tattooed by cole dunn. taking my vacation from work that week so i'm getting paid to get tattooed twice and then the following week is my birthday. going to be a great month :cool:

Welllll, you did say a week ago no more after the Cole Dunn tattoo so technically you're still good. :cool:

Howdy, been a way for a while but my daughter's girlfriend, who lives in a tiny town in eastern Indiana, decided she wanted her first tattoo. I helped her scope out her area and there was no one worthwhile there so I went and gave her a ride so she could see Jereme who did the mushrooms on my leg. I decided I like the mushrooms so much I'm just going to give him that leg so we started talking about what to do next.

I said I was thinking of something along the lines of a red winged blackbird perched on a fence post. Both him and the guy that owns the shop started nodding and thinking that would work out well, then the conversation went like this:

Jereme: That would be pretty bad ass, but you know what would be better?

Me: What?

Jereme: A red winged blackbird perched on a skull.

Me: Oh fuck yeah, that would be good.

Jereme: Yeah

Me: And you know what would be even more bad ass than that?

Jereme: No, what?

Me: A blackbird, perched on a skull, with a fuckin dagger through the whole thing.

Jereme: Fuck yeah, now you're takin'.

So there ya go, the next tat. Now I just have to gather up some cash.

Three more weeks until I go see Dennis at Providence Tattoo -- very excited!

Been waiting for this since January. Also a little nervous. Originally we booked two sessions (he's covering the top of my right thigh), but my travel plans have gotten in the way a bit, so now we just have one day to get it all done. It will likely be the longest I've ever sat in one go -- hoping I make it through!

Tomorrow's the big day for me. He's just doing the outline tomorrow since it's gonna be a big 'n. Gonna start at the base of my right bicep just above he elbow and it's gonna cover my upper arm, shoulder, shoulder blade, and chest, and also creep up my neck just enough to where a button-up shirt will cover it up.

Howdy all very excited here. Gonna be getting a lot of woek done around the bay area convention. First off I'll be continuing with Matt Deverson on my left lower leg hopefully we will get nice and far doubt we will finish though. My wife will be finishing her arm with him also then I'll be doing a chest plate with Ichi Hatano think I'll be doing a severed head. Then I'll be set to go with Miyazo to do some right leg action and to round it all out my wife will be starting her back piece with Tomo. Goona be an expensive month but we'll worth it. So rarely do you get so many good artists in one place at one time you gotta take advantage.

Looks like the rest of y'all are getting some nice work out there