Hey all, been gone for a while, hope everyone is well. 

I have time scheduled with Chad Koeplinger in about a month to do my chest. This is probably gonna be my first multi session tattoo. 

Just breezed through the new tattoo pics, y'all age getting some great shit out there. 

2 hours ago, Boiled Dove said:

Hey all, been gone for a while, hope everyone is well. 

I have time scheduled with Chad Koeplinger in about a month to do my chest. This is probably gonna be my first multi session tattoo. 

Just breezed through the new tattoo pics, y'all age getting some great shit out there. 

Hey. Glad you're back. Look forward to seeing your Koeplinger work!

Well, it's been almost a year so now I'm excited to have booked my next piece while on vacation in Austin a month from now! I'm in with Jon Sproul at Moon Tattoo and he's going to be filling in the last remaining spot on my leg, so (once reasonably healed) I'll be posting in both the Latest Tattoo Lowdown and the Squidpants threads. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Tylenol is not a blood thinner, it should be fine to take before the tattoo, the best things you can do before a tattoo is mentally prepare for it, put yourself in a pleasant place in your head, perhydrate the day and night before and get a good nights sleep, eat a really good healthy meal right before the tattoo, bring sugary candy and water with you to the tattoo, I bring skittles and M&M's, I also bring a banana to eat half way through, eat a little candy throughout the tattoo, it will make you feel better. don't forget to turn the sounds off on your phone during the tattoo,like the ringer and text alerts, it's the polite thing to do.  
    • I like the new guy's style, too.  Highlights and some outlining added to the top might help it, applied by the right person. Print out a photo and have him show you what he's intending.  I don't know about the Tylenol question, but I doubt it'd help much. It's just a sensitive area and it's gonna suck. 
    • Some time ago I have posted a tattoo that the guy screwed up. The tattoo is going to be "repaired" guy said that he needs a full session to make it look good.  Meanwhile he is doing me this to join both tattoos together there will also be colours like orange eyes and pentagram and flames around the horns.  But I couldn't last the whole session so he only finished the contours it was painful much more than the chest.  The only place I had a bit of relief was the middle of my belly.  So here is the question is Tylenol ok to use before the session.     And could you give me any personal opinion what do you think about this idea of tattoo.  Is it going to work I mean the top tattoo is kind of more realistic style and what is going to make on my belly is not going to be so much realistic. Personally I really like his style and the idea to put a bit of life to the top tattoo with colours but would to hear some honest opinions.   Thanks.  Pawel. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Charles.M
      Maybe this is naive or just hopeful, but I want to start an artist signature line of T-shirts,  designed by Tattoo Artists, I know this is not a new concept, but the niche will be that they are not shop T-shirts and not Sullen big productions from the larger companies (which are awesome). I would like to see simple clean designs, limited colors on Black shirts, made locally, of limited runs of 100 -300 shirts only, so that it actually matters that you have one of a limited supply (value added). Also limited run designs will mean that the art is constantly changing with fresh designs by the artists. There is a real opportunity for the Tattoo Scene to support local makers of things, like t-shirt makers and printers etc, instead of having things mass produced in China. Help your cousin Jim, you know what I mean. North America used to be a world producer, now we are consumer extraordinaires. This also gives a creative venue for tattooers who make awesome art which not so Tattoo-able sometimes, which can generate income for a rainy day fund when they are not tattooing (yes that happens). 
      Here are 5 designs which I am considering for Black T-shirts (hence the black back-drop). 

What is your feedback? Why one or the other? If there is consensus, this thing can pop out in the real world and you are a part of it. How often do you get that opportunity?

• By Moontattoo
      Moon Tattoo
      A custom studio opening to the public April 2, 2016
      1736 W Anderson Ln, Austin, TX 78757
      Starting out on April 2nd with tattoo artist David Poe, best way to contact him and book appointments is directly through his website.
      We are also looking to add artists, booth rental model to give you the freedom of managing your own clients and schedule! Contact me through the Moon website. :D
      Thanks,
      Tina Poe
    • By TH Tattoo
      Hi guys
      I am Theodor from Romania..I am a tattoo artist and i like to draw and paint..

• By jimbos cali irons
      I build Kustom tattoo armrests and tattoo workstations , 3 styles available rotor, tripod and a all aluminum travel model. All products are made in America using America materials and guaranteed for life... Instagram @therealcaliirons or give me a call at 951 533 4184
    • By tattoosbymike
      Hello Everybody
      My name is Michael Cowasji. I am a Tattoo Artist. I am new in this forum.