Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

My thoughts would be, if your going to get an ROA (which would be a rather smashing idea) you may have to wait until the whole thing could be outlined? But maybe a tattooer on here could offer some advice? Have you got anyone in mind for the piece?

I'm lusting after ANYTHING by Steve Bryne at the moment and would absolutely love to have my back done by him... however unless i can find a reason to be in Texas for a considerable amount of time i imagine anything i get from him will be a one shot!

So in a word No, not at the moment at least. I'm going to get a tattooer to look at my back and advise me as to if theres even any point in considering i can have more than just lower back done...

sorry for digressing so massively from the point of the thread!!

- - - Updated - - -

My thoughts would be, if your going to get an ROA (which would be a rather smashing idea) you may have to wait until the whole thing could be outlined? But maybe a tattooer on here could offer some advice? Have you got anyone in mind for the piece?

I'm lusting after ANYTHING by Steve Bryne at the moment and would absolutely love to have my back done by him... however unless i can find a reason to be in Texas for a considerable amount of time i imagine anything i get from him will be a one shot!

So in a word No, not at the moment at least. I'm going to get a tattooer to look at my back and advise me as to if theres even any point in considering i can have more than just lower back done...

sorry for digressing so massively from the point of the thread!!

Second appointment this Sunday at Lighthouse, Sydney. Garth is working on a skull and snake for my thigh. Getting nervous/excited just typing about it. Driving me nuts thinking about colours, have changed my mind many many times.

Nice one,

I am also getting a skull and snake combo on my thigh, getting mine at Hunter and Fox next month by Greg Christian.

I just recently got a skull from fergus , hes such a humble dude , you should get all of the above smashed into one piece :)

So I've heard. A few of my friends know him quite well and all have really positive things to say about him. I think I'm going to go with an eagle battling a snake :)

Whoops I forgot to quote. Haha you did get in early. He usually charges by the piece - you will be amazed at how cheap he quotes you. Feels like you're ripping him off. The shop is a bit of a trek from the cbd but it's awesome nonetheless.

I'm staying in the CBD. Is the shop accessible by train?

Next one two weeks from now. Rock of ages, with the cross up side down on the side of my thigh. By Peter Lagergren at Malmö Classic.

Going to be a fun one and the last before summer.

Hey, do you guys get tattoos in the summer time too?

Being from sweden I can't really afford to miss out on the few months of sun bathing, swimming and outdoors skateboarding so I choose not to get anything new between late May and late August

Hey, do you guys get tattoos in the summer time too?

Being from sweden I can't really afford to miss out on the few months of sun bathing, swimming and outdoors skateboarding so I choose not to get anything new between late May and late August

After my appointment in May I plan on taking at least June and July off from collecting tattoos. I think I would be too paranoid about protecting a fresh tattoo from the sun. And sleeping on a hot summer night with a healing tattoo doesn't sound very comfortable. But I have big plans for September and October to make up for the time off :)

After my appointment in May I plan on taking at least June and July off from collecting tattoos. I think I would be too paranoid about protecting a fresh tattoo from the sun. And sleeping on a hot summer night with a healing tattoo doesn't sound very comfortable. But I have big plans for September and October to make up for the time off :)

I'm of the same school of thought. My next session at Kings Avenue with Mike Rubendall will be Tuesday May 7th. Then I break for the rest of the Spring and through the Summer. I'll start everything up again with appointments in October and onward. I was tattooed once in late May and it was unseasonably warm already in NYC. Healing and sweating was just not personally fun for me. Plus I have several travel vacations this summer and I prefer to be all healed to enjoy a good swim and also some sun.

Yeah man. It's one train it just takes about an hour to get there. Are you staying with friends? If you need any info let me know!

Perfect. I'm going over on the Friday with a mate, but he has to go to a work function or some adult shit on the Saturday, so I'm riding solo.

Is it weird that I haven't been tattooed since January and that feels like a really long time? Like I waited EIGHT YEARS between my first and second tattoos, and now three months feels like a long break. What have I become? All that to say that I am looking forward to my appointment at the Rochester convention next weekend.

Is it weird that I haven't been tattooed since January and that feels like a really long time? Like I waited EIGHT YEARS between my first and second tattoos, and now three months feels like a long break. What have I become? All that to say that I am looking forward to my appointment at the Rochester convention next weekend.

You've just become more awesome really :)

What are you getting done in Rochester?