Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I have plenty of ideas but not ready to make any appointments yet. I really want some Jerry, I've been liking the "Equalizer" flintlock pistol flash piece to represent my other hobby. Also, maybe a clipper ship, eagle/snake, animal head, dagger...just trying to mostly figure out appropriate placements and other considerations. It's been about a year so I'm definitely feeling the itch.

Dave Lum does one tattoo a day the four days a week he works. He basically just tattoos the tattooers here in Portland. It's about a 45 min drive to his shop. He was going to give it up at the end of the year but realized he would be bored and have nothing to do so for now he will continue.

Rad. Its too bad I dont see myself being in Portland at any point ever. Always wouldve loved to get something weird by him.

Busy month for me ahead with 3 appointments. Chad Keoplinger, Matt Beckerich and Grant Cobb coming to Ireland and am booked in with em all!! Chad- Big Ed Hardy style panther head stabbed by daggers with couple roses thrown in on my thigh, that'll be big piece! Matt - Either a dagger or a skull. Grant- Not sure,possibly hands, but obviously putting lot of thought into it.

Busy month for me ahead with 3 appointments. Chad Keoplinger, Matt Beckerich and Grant Cobb coming to Ireland and am booked in with em all!! Chad- Big Ed Hardy style panther head stabbed by daggers with couple roses thrown in on my thigh, that'll be big piece! Matt - Either a dagger or a skull. Grant- Not sure,possibly hands, but obviously putting lot of thought into it.

At allstar? Their guest list is fucking stacked in the run up to the london convention!

I’m getting tattooed in two and a half weeks by dan santoro. I’m getting a bracelet tattoo around my wrist and then I’m picking something off the wall for my forearm of the same arm. Can’t wait ala bart scott.

I really hope to make the trek to Smith Street within the next couple of years, the only problem I have is that I can't see myself going that far and not getting tattooed by all four of them. And I'm poor. Hence, the couple of years part.

I'm thinking either a day of the dead sugar skull for my grandma & grandpa on the backside of my forearm or connecting a small piece on my chest into a rib piece. I have a skeleton hand throwing a W for west coast on my chest and i thought it would be cool to build off it onto my ribs with a full skeleton, like the morgwn pennypacker print style.

I'm getting tattooed by Tim Hendricks at the Amsterdam Tattoo Museum 2 weeks from now.

It's gonna be a pirate-lady head based on the famous Bert Grimm flash piece.

Cool, i guess Tim is staying around europe in the run up to the London convention, anyone know if he guesting in any UK shops or doing walk ups at the convention?

I’m getting tattooed in two and a half weeks by dan santoro. I’m getting a bracelet tattoo around my wrist and then I’m picking something off the wall for my forearm of the same arm. Can’t wait ala bart scott.

You'll be pretty much be done with your arm then other than filler right? If so, that must be really exciting.

I really hope to make the trek to Smith Street within the next couple of years, the only problem I have is that I can't see myself going that far and not getting tattooed by all four of them. And I'm poor. Hence, the couple of years part.

I feel your pain i want to get a piece from all of them as well. would love to finish my right arm from elbow down with smith street. i would not care who went 1 2 3 or 4th. all so great

I feel your pain i want to get a piece from all of them as well. would love to finish my right arm from elbow down with smith street. i would not care who went 1 2 3 or 4th. all so great

Exactly. I think I would feel like I missed out/guilty if I traveled that far and didn't get at least four tattoos.