Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Appointment with Hector Fong booked. First tattoo of 2014. After a 7 month tattoo hiatus. Beyond stoked.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I don't have anything booked til Grez in July. I've gotta set up something fun for tax return time.

Wow is that how far booked out Grez is?? Wild.

I'm on my way to Rising Dragon, NYC to add some much-needed shading to my geisha back piece, and maybe add a little color, depending on my pain threshold. I'll post pics later on. It's been six months since I had work done on that one, so I'm really excited to continue the process.

I'm on my way to Rising Dragon, NYC to add some much-needed shading to my geisha back piece, and maybe add a little color, depending on my pain threshold. I'll post pics later on. It's been six months since I had work done on that one, so I'm really excited to continue the process.

Just checked out your back piece, looks great, I look forward to seeing the pictures later.

I got 3 hours on my crane and turtle thigh piece on Wednesday, will hopefully finish all the background. Then back again 2 weeks after to finish that portion of my leg with the colour.

Actually, I also just booked with Ron Henry Wells for February at the Philly convention. He's going to be filling in the gap between my Grez and Scott Sylvia pieces. I can't wait.

So stoked for you. I love his work. I need to book with him at some point, but the wife's getting a little antsy with the amount of work I've been getting/am scheduled to get.

I'm in London in the third week of January for a few days, so I think I might finally get something at Frith Street.

Just spoke to my brother on the phone, and told him I wanted a shop voucher for Christmas (he lives in London anyway, not hard for him to nip in to get it), so that should make sure I get on top of it.

I rang the shop and they said they could probably fit me in with someone over the course of the days I'm there, but if there's someone in particular I want to get tattooed by to get back on to them. I'm not too fussed - I'd get something from pretty much anyone working there now! Will have to think on it...

Actually, I also just booked with Ron Henry Wells for February at the Philly convention. He's going to be filling in the gap between my Grez and Scott Sylvia pieces. I can't wait.

Ahhhh! I was literally looking at his IG yesterday to see if he'd announced he was coming to the Philly convention, but somehow missed the post where he did exactly that. I emailed him, fingers crossed...

Awesome. I don't even know, what kinda wait list is he at these days? Does he even take new clients? I thought I'd heard no, but I didn't know if that was true since he moved to TX.

I always find that the best way to find out is to call the shop and find out first hand. They're all solid dudes over there at ROA, so it's worth the call for that alone.

I made an appointment with Ron Wells for January to extend the masked falcon he did for me into a half-sleeve. First addition is going to be a "sly fox' date='" so stoked. Haven't seen him do a fox yet (just lots of awesome wolves) so I'm really excited to see what he comes up with. Longest six weeks of my life...[/quote']

I think it will fit his style really well. Can't wait to see pics.