NYC-East Coast Meetup

So me and @gougetheeyes were talking and we want to do a proper East Coast/NYC meetup. Gouge and I will be there for sure. Details below:

The Richardson NYC

Directions - Google Maps

Date: Sept 6th @8-9ish

Everyone if you can swing by!

@ShawnPorter @truejew @Jack @BradEvan @Perez @Colored Guy @CultExciter @Joe Shit @G.Uristti

I'm working on getting out to NYC to visit with a few friends and attend a party or two. If time were to permit, maybe get something from Mike Rubendall, although I currently only have bad tattoo ideas. (I mean, worse ideas than usual.) If I were to drag poor Scott with me, I imagine he'd want to fill up his free time applying regrets somewhere, maybe in Long Island? If we do come out, I'd love to meet some East Coast LST'ers. Oh, and @ShawnPorter, we will be in Philly at the end of Nov. if you want to grab some coffee or a good meal. Maybe someplace that serves good vegan food and yummy stuff for carnivores as well? (We have a 4 star restaurant for vegans and meat eaters called Gather here, but this is CA, and it is in Berkeley no less, but so good for our date nights!)

I'm working on getting out to NYC to visit with a few friends and attend a party or two. If time were to permit, maybe get something from Mike Rubendall, although I currently only have bad tattoo ideas. (I mean, worse ideas than usual.) If I were to drag poor Scott with me, I imagine he'd want to fill up his free time applying regrets somewhere, maybe in Long Island? If we do come out, I'd love to meet some East Coast LST'ers. Oh, and @ShawnPorter, we will be in Philly at the end of Nov. if you want to grab some coffee or a good meal. Maybe someplace that serves good vegan food and yummy stuff for carnivores as well? (We have a 4 star restaurant for vegans and meat eaters called Gather here, but this is CA, and it is in Berkeley no less, but so good for our date nights!)

When are you thinking of heading out in the NYC area?

Sounds like a plan to me.

I can find us something tasty and dietarily welcoming to vegans and omnivores, though I abhor coffee in all it's forms :D

@dari, is Scott going to be tattooing while in Philadelphia?

Main NYC party I want to attend is Sept. 30th. NYC Bhajan Boat

My high school reunion in Philly is thanksgiving weekend. I think he's more likely to go to NY than Philly, but I'd love for him to come to both, we haven't really talked about it at all, but he would be working anywhere we went.

Here's the flyer for the NY event, it's a kirtan cruise my friend's putting on to benefit ending sex trafficking of young girls in India and a bunch of other worthy causes.

So me and @gougetheeyes were talking and we want to do a proper East Coast/NYC meetup. Gouge and I will be there for sure. Details below:

The Richardson NYC

Directions - Google Maps

Date: Sept 6th @8-9ish

Everyone if you can swing by!

@ShawnPorter @truejew @Jack @BradEvan @Perez @Colored Guy @CultExciter @Joe Shit @G.Uristti

Workin late that night and got a wedding the next night.. not mine thank gawd.... keep postin' dates down the road, be cool to get together.

CG

Man, I wish! I'll be up again on the 28th. I used AirBnB and rented a little apartment in Bed-Stuy for the weekend. I hope to hang with some of y'all.

By the way..... Because of this post I googled airBnB and started using it... I've made $300 in a week and met some really fun folks. Thanks dude!

@slayer9019 I'll be there! If you're there closer to 8 I might still be wrapping up paperwork, etc. but I'll definitely be around the other side of the bar by 830, 9. Still happenin?

For sure! I'll be heading in and get there around 8-830. Driving in so not 100% on exact timing (damn you traffic!). How is parking around there?

@G.Uristti, @dirbab, @Jack you guys heading in?