All my tattoos hold religious meaning, and its the primary reason I made the decision to start getting tattooed. If you believe strongly in something what better way to make sure you never lose sight of it than to get it permanently put in your skin, having those tattoos there has been a reminder to help pull me through the hardest of times. Also it might just be because I get massive entertainment with the looks people give me in the church, because they judge without knowing the true meaning lol Hypocrites.. Currently gettin a sleeve inspired by Psalm 57, christian or not it's prime tattoo imagery!

• 3 months later...
Looking around the LST tattoo gallery and saw these ones:

Dietzel Dagger and Jesus piece by Dan Santoro, Smith Street Tattoo Parlour in Hrubarb tattoo pictures gallery

Mary no half-shell by Mike Rubendall, Kings Avenue Tattoo in Hrubarb tattoo pictures gallery

Mary tattoo outline in progress in Draltattoos pictures.....do you have a finished picture?

here you go lochlan. the face and hands are finished on the mary! i should have a picture as the tattoo is 4 years old.

ourlady_thumb.jpg

dietzeldagger_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have only 5 tattoos but all of them are spiritual in nature and all of them reflect a different religion or background. Christian, hindu, native american, egyptian, astrological, etc. Mostly simple tattoos, no award winning artwork but I love them just the same. I've always been fascinated with the origins of religion and how they all stem from the same things. Yet over time we have turned symbolism into literalism and as such turned religion into vehicles of separation rather than unity. I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo that didn't have some kind of spiritual capacity.