Panther Tattoo

khubilai

If it matters, I think places like Kings Ave and Adorned are charging a flat shop rate of $200/hr. I would love something from either of those shops but I don't know if I could bring myself to pay that much, even though they're worth it.

House=$350,000-$500,000 (30 year mortgage even though you might move at some point)

Car=$15,000-$30,000 (lasts 5-10 years)

Cell Phone=$200 plus $100/month ($1200/year)

Tattoo by world-class artists that stays on your body forever= See where I am going with this?

House=$350,000-$500,000 (30 year mortgage even though you might move at some point)

Car=$15,000-$30,000 (lasts 5-10 years)

Cell Phone=$200 plus $100/month ($1200/year)

Tattoo by world-class artists that stays on your body forever= See where I am going with this?

Amazing how people will pay $500 for a phone that will last 5 years tops, but balk at a tattoo costing the same....

If you live in New York and havent gotten tattooed by timothy hoyer, you're making a mistake.

I don't know where he is working now.

Originally Posted by Wedge

If it matters, I think places like Kings Ave and Adorned are charging a flat shop rate of $200/hr. I would love something from either of those shops but I don't know if I could bring myself to pay that much, even though they're worth it.

I think that is pretty much the going rate in New York for an established artist.