State of Grace 10-Year Anniversary Party (NOT the convention)

I'll be there on Saturday. But no one will notice. I'll probably be behind a screen. I've a session and I'll be getting me bum tattooed again. Sssssigh...

No, seriously, there's some serious talent coming. This should be pretty cool so I hope I'll be able to poke my head out. Much congratulations to the SOG crew!

Yeah, man...helluva lineup! Tim Hendricks, Chuey Quintanar, Ben Grillo, the SOG crew themselves, dudes from Forever in Sacramento--and I think Chad Koeplinger joins the fray tomorrow.

Great seeing @Lance, briefly meeting @ian, and choppin' it up with Chris Brand (who is not only amazing, but such a nice guy).

Went to the party yesterday. It was cool. Some nice prints by Horitomo for sale. I was able to snatch a copy of the cat tebori print and get it signed by him. I'd have bought his Yoshitsune warrior print too but I couldn't figure out a way to bring it onto my return flight to LA w/o damaging it.

The place was busy w/ a lot of machines buzzing. So busy, that they were running short of tables to work on people. I got the back of my thigh worked on, and Jill finished up a namakubi there. I'm really digging it. Can't post a picture since I'm on my cell till I fly home. But it's on Jill's Instagram if anyone wants to check it out.

Great seeing all the guest artists and seeing everyone working. I briefly talked to a couple of them and they're some really nice guys. Also saw @hogg. Great seeing you and talking at the party!