Support your industry

I have noticed that there are a lot more of these "tattoo supply delivery" trucks entering the supply market. I think it's important that our money, the industry money, be invested back into our industry, or into peoples businesses who care about our industry. We are being preyed upon by companies who view us as a resource to be tapped. Don't let laziness open the door for these opportunists to leech off of us. Spend your money on quality products from quality vendors. Those trucks supply the kitchen wizards and unchecked amateurs that are cancer to our business

I have noticed that there are a lot more of these "tattoo supply delivery" trucks entering the supply market. I think it's important that our money, the industry money, be invested back into our industry, or into peoples businesses who care about our industry. We are being preyed upon by companies who view us as a resource to be tapped. Don't let laziness open the door for these opportunists to leech off of us. Spend your money on quality products from quality vendors. Those trucks supply the kitchen wizards and unchecked amateurs that are cancer to our business

Not sure if it's the same ones, but there are "supply" trucks working motorsickle swap-meets, usually with a few "artists" working out of a tent behind them. Not a good thing.

I hate blood suckers and feel bad for them at the same time. They don't understand tattooers or tattoo community, they only care about lining their pockets. I agree with not supporting these places(headshops, trucks or whatever crap shack you can buy a needle)and tell others to do the same.

I was in a smoke shop in San Diego this past week and noticed they had some tattoo books, so I was like "cool, these prices are totally reasonable". Then I turned around an saw tattoo supplies. I put my stuff back and walked out. I hate places like that. They have no f*ck!ng clue.

• 4 months later...

I wanted to bring this thread back and remind everyone how important it is to contribute to tattooers and quality suppliers. The more money we can keep between people who "get it", the more we can control who we support and who we buy from. Remember to support people who really care about tattooing and the craft. Even people new to tattoos can do this by choosing a tattooer and shop that does quality work and treats people well. Don't patronize, buy from, or support something that doesn't help and contribute to the industry, culture, and job we love.