Hi from New Hampshire

Rob I

Just want to introduce myself after properly joining. I've been lurking for a few days now and decided to join after reading all of the very cordial and respectful posts here. Seems like a real nice bunch of folks on this forum.

Just got a new tattoo after a few year hiatus. Got my most recent from a very talented Tony Sellers at Congress Street Tattoo in Portsmouth. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to post a pic of it.

Caught the bug again and plan on going to see the very talented Dave Leonard at mayhem ink for my next one. He's done one of mine and I owe him another visit.

Have a great labor day weekend!

Rob

Welcome Rob!

Here's a thread on how to upload pictures:

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/bugs-issues-how-navigate-forum-questions/70-how-upload-attach-images-your-posts.html

You can also click the 'gallery' tab at the top and then hit the yellow 'upload' button.

You have to use the 'go advanced' version of the editor to attach pictures from your computer, or from your LST Gallery.

Cheers