I am off to Victor Portugal in December to continue my back piece and as usual will be driving.

I thought on the way back I will head over to some other countries. I have chosen a route, picture below :)

I am looking for top notch artists along this route or as close to. I thought if there is any along the way I will stop and get a piece :)

Any recommendations?

I know Boris is on the way and I think Buena Vista in Germany somewhere but is there any others really worth to see?

Cheers!

sb097c.png

I won't be as helpful as bigjoe but if you're into realism style tattoos, I believe Andy Engel is in Germany. I'm sure there are many more but that's all I can personally think of off the top of the head and he's pretty sick.

Wow thanks for so many suggestions!

So many talented artists about. This is plenty for this trip for me to have a look at.

Thanks for the blog, have saved it for future. Also the convention information is just what I was looking for but could never find :)

Just had my first knockback from the artist I chose first for the trip, shame but still plenty more to contact :)