In this thread, we commiserate about healing our fresh tattoos.

Pugilist

itchy all over my back.... :(

Still tender on a small area where they did the most color saturation... But healing well for the most part.

I'm not itching just yet, still in the uncomfortable phase where any kind of stretching, bending or movement in general feels like having bad sunburn slapped with a cricket bat. Yesterday was not an enjoyable day!

I have 2 similar fresh tattoos, both on the inside of the upper arm. Both have irritations from the seam on my dress shirts. The first one done, the scab is off but the one from last week has a scab in the same place. It looks like it will be okay.

I think that is exactly what happen to me... The shirt/bed irritated some of the sensitive spots...

I'm not typically one to say much about healing tattoos, but I just got the inside of my ankle done the other day and it's still swollen as hell. It seems to be healing fine otherwise, but man is it swollen and a little tender.

Also had a session on my arm the other day that's healing wonderfully.

How's the ankle healing up?

Just got my tattoo on Saturday and have been taking care of it like normal, my friend and I got the same thing same place(inner ankle) have been taking care of it the same but mine seems to have a thick scab and raised lines and red/pink around it... is mine infected. also looks pulled around the edges.

Just got my tattoo on Saturday and have been taking care of it like normal, my friend and I got the same thing same place(inner ankle) have been taking care of it the same but mine seems to have a thick scab and raised lines and red/pink around it... is mine infected. also looks pulled around the edges.

simsim,

Welcome to LST...

Please read this:

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-after-care/4140-your-tattoo-infected-aftercare-faq.html

Keep it clean. Give it a few weeks. You'll be fine.

Had some work done Thursday, and woke up yesterday to giant flakes of purple and green skin everywhere. Oh well. This session doesn't itch the way the last session did, so I'll count my blessings and deal. I thought I was going to have to rip my arm off after the one in January.

This tattoo is only 'fresh' in the long-term view of things, because it's healed but less than a year old. And I SCRATCHED IT today. D:

It's just two very thin cuts (I think maybe the cat did it? I can't for the life of me remember cutting myself) but I saw them earlier this afternoon and made SUCH A FACE. Why! Why on one of my tattoos! I am thinking ahead to when I have more and making even more ugly faces, because god knows I am a clumsy derp sometimes. My poor tattoos.

Got the underside of my buns and thighs tattooed yesterday.

Today, I've got a swollen ass, shuffling my footsteps like a zombie and my butt sticks to the toilet seat. oh, and the upper butt and lower back was tattooed one week ago, so the top of my ass is itchy as hell. yeeesh. /nowhiners

Got the underside of my buns and thighs tattooed yesterday.

Today, I've got a swollen ass, shuffling my footsteps like a zombie and my butt sticks to the toilet seat. oh, and the upper butt and lower back was tattooed one week ago, so the top of my ass is itchy as hell. yeeesh. /nowhiners

Here I am trying to avoid getting my back and sleeve going at the same time....

I need to learn.

LOL