Tattoo placement + other questions

Delicious

@Ducky15568 take a look at this thread about negative space between tattoos and spacing between them:

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-designs-books-flash/818-tattoo-silhouette-negative-space.html

Ultimately it comes down to what you want but it might be better for the readability of your tattoos if you just give them space to breathe. You have plenty of open skin to cover before you need to add background.

Do you have any general ideas for upcoming tattoos? I can tell you what people are going to suggest, Panthers, Eagles, Roses, and Lady Heads, which if you are good with that you are in the right place, but if it's not your thing a little insight into your ideas might help get the ball going.

I was reading this on my phone at work and burst out laughing - and then had to try and explain what was so funny...

@Ducky15568 take a look at this thread about negative space between tattoos and spacing between them:

http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-designs-books-flash/818-tattoo-silhouette-negative-space.html

Ultimately it comes down to what you want but it might be better for the readability of your tattoos if you just give them space to breathe. You have plenty of open skin to cover before you need to add background.

I checked out the silhouette thread and see it is a very valid option.i also noticed that the negative space seems to me to work better with Traditional designs. Who knows i easily could be over thinking this.

Ok, well to be honest, I agree with Graeme. Just sucks you hijacked my old thread to do this whole placement thing. We can't make your choices for you. And tbh, with the imagery you choose for your tattoo, its not really gonna go with filigree. it'll look slapped between. Fill those blank spaces with other smaller tattoos. Leave negitive space. Unless you like the collage look?

Ok, well to be honest, I agree with Graeme. Just sucks you hijacked my old thread to do this whole placement thing. We can't make your choices for you. And tbh, with the imagery you choose for your tattoo, its not really gonna go with filigree. it'll look slapped between. Fill those blank spaces with other smaller tattoos. Leave negitive space. Unless you like the collage look?

I never meant to Hijack your thread, i was new so i had to do 10 posts before i could start one. i didn't do it intentionally.

I checked out the silhouette thread and see it is a very valid option.i also noticed that the negative space seems to me to work better with Traditional designs. Who knows i easily could be over thinking this.

Tattoos are tattoos and they're all going to fade and spread over time, style has nothing to do with it.

Haha true. I have been seriously considering it!!! Just, I dont want another flapper, an not sure what id want the other lady to look like. I love the ones with blue cheeks but can never find a good picture!

I'm considering a lady's head in the style of a 20's female aviator, something like Amy Johnston or Amelia Earheart, from a similar era to the flappers.

@Brock Varty, no its not. I like pretty girls with jewelry, makeup, and a nice nose. It's hard because I look online for the right thing but I can't find anything I like that is is in a profile view, not shitty, (I'm not gonna steal anyone else's tattoo either) so I am stuck. I want a concept I can bring in, maybe with an example picture, so that he could draw it up to look good with my existing one.

I am about to say fuck it and Just get something on my legs instead. Maybe an old flash octopus I saw, or.... gah! All I want is a lady head with a cool theme.

- - - Updated - - -

@smoz, i really like that idea!!!

@Brock Varty, no its not. I like pretty girls with jewelry, makeup, and a nice nose. It's hard because I look online for the right thing but I can't find anything I like that is is in a profile view, not shitty, (I'm not gonna steal anyone else's tattoo either) so I am stuck. I want a concept I can bring in, maybe with an example picture, so that he could draw it up to look good with my existing one.

I am about to say fuck it and Just get something on my legs instead. Maybe an old flash octopus I saw, or.... gah! All I want is a lady head with a cool theme.

- - - Updated - - -

@smoz, i really like that idea!!!

Thanks, feel free to use it. If I go ahead with getting it done I will go to Valerie Vargas from Frith Street, thinking it will be in the elbow ditch of my right arm. Need to wait until my koi sleeve is finished first, next appointment is 28th February.

Thanks, feel free to use it. If I go ahead with getting it done I will go to Valerie Vargas from Frith Street, thinking it will be in the elbow ditch of my right arm. Need to wait until my koi sleeve is finished first, next appointment is 28th February.

yeah I really like it!! Very classy. Not sure if it is gonna be my final idea, but definitely a contender

This is a good one from the Revisited Flash from the past book, from a few years back off of the original flash by Fred Maurquand.

I like that.

Hmmm, maybe I don't need to wait until my current work is finished before starting the next one.