You know your an LST member when....

slayer9019

So I love these threads on other enthusiast sites I frequent. I wanna get one going for us here at LST.

...when you have white sheets that are now multi-colored

...when you heard the word sailor and don't think of ships

...when the smell of green soap and buzzing makes you excited

...you vacations are planned around what shops are in the area

what ones you guys got?

...when the smell of green soap and buzzing makes you excited

Somebody needs to make a candle with that scent:)

...when you get excited at a used book store or resale shop and come across something that you've seen used as reference in flash. All anyone else can think is "Why is this guy geeking out over a sheet music cover or bookend?" I also do this with samples in music though, so maybe it's just me.

You honestly have no clue how many tattoos you have.

You never leave the house without Aquaphor (or whatever you use to heal).

Hahaha @Graeme and I were just talking about this thread (and how painfully we identify with it) and one of his things was being stunned when you see a tube of Aquaphor in the bathrooms of friends who are not-tattooed, because it takes you a minute to remember that it has other uses.

... you turn on your computer and first thing you do is log in to your email, facebook, and LST.

... your significant other recognizes the artists in the interviews you're watching for the nth time.

... the Activity Stream just doesn't seem to be updating often enough to satisfy your addiction.

... you make a reference to squidpants and no one knows what the fuck you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody needs to make a candle with that scent:)

if you read the directions on the back of the Cosco brand green soap, the last bullet point reads "For Using as a Shampoo: Wet hair with warm water. Lather. Rinse thoroughly."

My wife actually started showering with it! She says it's gentle on her skin, but I really think she uses it as a ploy to get me to pay more attention to her. :o

• 3 weeks later...

@Graeme

That's how it goes when you are this deep in it... I wouldn't trade any amount of other "toys" for a body full of beautiful work. It affects my relationship life too man. I have lost girlfriends and friends because of tattoo related shit. It sucks, but I will not compromise. It is the second most important thing in my life, next to breathing that is.