You know your an LST member when....

slayer9019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When I potentially have appointments with 2 awesome tattoo artists travelling to Australia and don't want to say who or when, to many people look at this site don't want to ruin my chances.

Hahaa, just did the same thing, wasn't going to mention my appt. with Scott til @HaydenRose did since I still have to go put a deposit down.

...thinking you just jinxed yourself out of an appointment by talking about it. And then having an irrational fear that somehow even when you put a deposit down it might not happen.

@CultExciter "plainskins" :D

• 5 weeks later...
When you stop having "late to work/school" stress dreams and begin to have "late for a tattoo appointment" dreams. I overslept, and then couldn't find my pants or the power bars I like to bring, and for some reason I was in San Francisco when I was supposed to be in New York...

Aaaaaaaah I have had this dream so many times!

Also, when you preface every tattoo you're going to get with "squid", e.g. "I just booked an appointment to get squid-elbows!"

When you stop having "late to work/school" stress dreams and begin to have "late for a tattoo appointment" dreams. I overslept, and then couldn't find my pants or the power bars I like to bring, and for some reason I was in San Francisco when I was supposed to be in New York...

I've had those too.... can't find the shop or when you get there they never heard of your artist... or the artist starts putting some weird ink on you and you can't say a word....

Rob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
when you spend money on say a digital camera and think man thats an hours worth of tattooing with......

i did this tuesday when spending $165 on a camera

i did this last month with $2000 i saved up over the last year. there goes the beginning of a back piece... or finishing my arms.

- - - Updated - - -

when you're spending your night before your chem midterm catching up on LST interviews instead of listening to class lectures.

no you don't. you will get a big ass cat somewhere(of course!).

I took a new job that doesn't give me any time off in the first year so no big ass cats for me this year. :(

At least not from Stell. I think Mike Wilson will be at my local convention this year.