You know your an LST member when....

slayer9019

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
...you get stressed thinking about what you will do when you have no empty space for new tattoos even though you still currently have plenty of space.

I couldn't get a free sailor jerry tattoo at one of those event things because apparently a 2x2" tattoo "wouldn't fit". Needless to say the tattooers looked at my like I was high.

• 4 weeks later...
When you (speaking as a woman) love shaving your legs and keeping them lotioned.... because then your tattoos look great.

speaking as a man, getting tattoos has resulted in me taking much better care of my skin. rarely used lotion and never used sun screen as often as I should have. now i used lotion 2-3 times a day and applied sunscreen (50spf+) every 45 minutes while I was on vacation this summer. healthy skin = better looking tattoos.

My Girlfriend asked me what happens when I 'fill up' and I immediately was concerned and had to do a mental stocktake of space left and options, then I thought of this thread.

I also have an occasional irrational fear of loosing a limb in some random accident and have wondered which one I would prefer based on the tattoos on it alone.

My Girlfriend asked me what happens when I 'fill up' and I immediately was concerned and had to do a mental stocktake of space left and options, then I thought of this thread.

I also have an occasional irrational fear of loosing a limb in some random accident and have wondered which one I would prefer based on the tattoos on it alone.

I've had irrational thoughts about losing a limb too and I always imagine myself asking the doctor if I can keep the limb after that amputate it. A tattooed limb floating in fish tank would make a great conversation piece.

For someone who only get black and gray work: I have had quite a few nightmares about artists by accident or miscommunication applying a super colorful piece on me. Last time this happened I found my left outer thigh to have a big and multicolored octopus on it, even though it's already covered with tattoos.