You know your an LST member when....

slayer9019

...every itch gets slapped, 'cause there just might be fresh ink there.

...there's nothing dirty about the phrase "lady head."

...your first thought when you see "Only God Can Judge Me" is "I'm not judging you, just your shitty tattoo."

...the words "tat" and "tattoo gun" are fingernails on a chalkboard.

...your students want to know the next time you're getting your back worked on, but that one might be exclusive to my fellow educators on LST.

How will we know its you? We need to develope a secret challenge and password to confirm LST status....

I used to be an active Hasher (Hash House Harrier - you know, that drinking group with a running problem), and that's exactly how they communicate in a crowd of strangers. If any one of them is searching out like compatriots they say or yell out "Are you?" and the responding party responds with "On-On!".

Maybe when in a group of the finely tattooed we need to loudly work the words "Last Sparrow" into our conversation and see whose ears perk up . . .

I used to be an active Hasher (Hash House Harrier - you know, that drinking group with a running problem), and that's exactly how they communicate in a crowd of strangers. If any one of them is searching out like compatriots they say or yell out "Are you?" and the responding party responds with "On-On!".

Maybe when in a group of the finely tattooed we need to loudly work the words "Last Sparrow" into our conversation and see whose ears perk up . . .

Yes, yes(as I stroke my meager beard), you may be on to something here.

Well from now on whenver i'm at Kings Ave. i'm gonna shout "ANY LST'ers HERE?????"

I really hope one day I'm at any shop, any where in the world and this gets yelled out. Even if it's by me. But seriously, what's the code going to be? Does anyone know what sort of tweets a sparrow makes? We could just look for people making random bird, sorry, sparrow noises?

I really hope one day I'm at any shop, any where in the world and this gets yelled out. Even if it's by me. But seriously, what's the code going to be? Does anyone know what sort of tweets a sparrow makes? We could just look for people making random bird, sorry, sparrow noises?

The code is "squidpants"