:)

dinakar

have you got any good tattoo artists over there?

The most popular tattoo artist here was a guy called Paris who now runs a place in NC, USA - Paris Tattoos? Anyone who wanted a tattoo here at one point would go to him. Apparently he's good, not really my style tho. There was a guy named Tas here who's good and now works at Into You in the UK. He taught one of the guys here, Christ, who owns whats probably the most popular tattoo parlor on the island - Endangered Species. They do mostly polynesian, oriental and tribal stuff. One guy here is doing traditional, mostly 1960's American style tattoos, runs a place called Mikey Boy Tattoo. I like some of his work, although I prefer pre 40's style myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome! First LSTer from Cyprus?

I think I might well be :)

There was a guy named Tas here who's good and now works at Into You in the UK. He taught one of the guys here, Christ, who owns whats probably the most popular tattoo parlor on the island - Endangered Species. They do mostly polynesian, oriental and tribal stuff. One guy here is doing traditional, mostly 1960's American style tattoos, runs a place called Mikey Boy Tattoo. I like some of his work, although I prefer pre 40's style myself.

Tas does really incredible Japanese stuff.