Tattoo rescue

G.Uristti

Ok, so I saw this last night on tv... Has anyone seen the show "bar rescue" ? It's a show about failing bars and some industry expert comes and shows them what's wrong and saves there business. So, if you haven't guessed by the name of the thread... The sane net work that presents bar rescue is gonna bring us the cesspool they will be calling "tattoo rescue". I think this show has promise, and by promise I mean, making me laugh my ass off in disbelief and disgust. Has anyone else seen the comin attractions to this show?

I really do think it's go na be awesomely terrible and it has to have all these other shows beat by a mile

• 2 weeks later...
Are they going to have hidden cameras in the tattoo shop and will he send his wife in to get a tattoo so he can decide what is wrong with the shop, I mean I don't know I don't watch that show.

This might be valuable to the general public in showing them what to look for in a shop. A lot of people have no clue what makes a clean shop, or how the process should work and are too lazy to do the research. This might provide an easy way to see what NOT to look for in a shop. I guess we'll see. Probably lots of manufactured drama and yelling, i.e. "Wiping the machine off on your dirty pants is NOT cleaning it!!!!"

This might be valuable to the general public in showing them what to look for in a shop. A lot of people have no clue what makes a clean shop, or how the process should work and are too lazy to do the research. This might provide an easy way to see what NOT to look for in a shop. I guess we'll see. Probably lots of manufactured drama and yelling, i.e. "Wiping the machine off on your dirty pants is NOT cleaning it!!!!"

Something good may come out of it.. ya never know. I don't think the general public has a clue as to what goes into the whole process. All they know is what they see on shows like "Drinkin' 'n Inkin'", 98.5% false-drama and 1.5% spent cramming an 8-hour tat into a 45 second slot.

I have yet to see a tattoo show that does the industry any good.

CG