LST Two Years Today!!!

Lochlan

Thanks to all LSTers (new & old) and the tattooers who have taken the time to do an interview with us and give your time and knowledge to try and make a good tattoo site/forum for customers and tattooers!!!!

Also to the moderators @hogg @gougetheeyes & @slayer9019 who have taken on a thankless job of managing the daily playpen!!!!

Lastly, I would like to thank the Wrights and Sylvias for their time and energy that they put forth on this venture of ours!!!

To many more years and continuing to work to try to help people get better tattoos supporting the good tattooers and shops.......

It has been a blast watching the community grow, and meeting some of you in person - some of the nicest people I know for sure.

It's also been really satisfying to hear the stories about our members getting on the right path and getting some top quality tattoos as a direct result of what they have learned here. That is really what our whole mission is all about.

I know my list of who to get work from has changed..

Thanks to everybody who comes here and contributes!

Happy Birthday LST!!! I know it's already been said, but it can't be said enough - thanks to the entire LST crew for making this place happen and for making it what it is. It's all out of love and hopefully we can show you some of that love back for what you guys do! Here's to the next two years and beyond :) Cheers!