For all the Last Sparrow Tattoo hardcore fans this Friday in Brooklyn filming for the new Madball video "All Or Nothing". Check the attached and go buy the new album!!

While we are at it, favorite Madball song? Favorite Madball show memory? Madball tattoos?

Hambone, I would totally agree! You ever hear any of the stuff Freddy Madball did with Vietnom? You ever gotten to see them live?

My favorite MadBall show may have been the one at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco a few years back. Mayhem at its finest.

Word on the streets is Freddy is producing the new Agnostic Front album that they are recording right now.....

Anyone out east headed there tomorrow???

• 2 months later...
Hambone, I would totally agree! You ever hear any of the stuff Freddy Madball did with Vietnom? You ever gotten to see them live?

My favorite MadBall show may have been the one at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco a few years back. Mayhem at its finest.

Word on the streets is Freddy is producing the new Agnostic Front album that they are recording right now.....

Anyone out east headed there tomorrow???

oh god, Vietnom. now the intro is stuck in my head.

• 2 weeks later...