Howdy from TX

Napalm Pancakes

My name is Steve and I live in Bridge City TX. I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I'm currently having laser removal done on all five of my tattoos. Once I'm done, I hope to get work from N.Beavers and L.Cook. It's a long and painful process but hopefully will be worth it in the end. It was actually several post on this site that made me feel more at ease with my decision of removal. Thanks.

Haha thanks. N.Beavers is back in Houston at his private studio Epoch Tattoo and L.Cook is in Dallas at Rebel Muse. The five tattoos I have are about 12 years old and about the size of my hand from wrist to finger tips. They're all black ink tribal bs that I got when I was into drugs. I've been clean for ten years and I feel that getting them removed will close that chapter in my life.

Haha thanks. N.Beavers is back in Houston at his private studio Epoch Tattoo and L.Cook is in Dallas at Rebel Muse. The five tattoos I have are about 12 years old and about the size of my hand from wrist to finger tips. They're all black ink tribal bs that I got when I was into drugs. I've been clean for ten years and I feel that getting them removed will close that chapter in my life.

Very cool. Who did your existing tattoos? I know of some less-than-stellar shops in the area. :)