I'll be at Lucero tonight too, please say hello! I'll be the one nursing redbulls instead of whiskey, kids got me up at 5am this morning.

ugh, i was up at 6:30 writing a paper (that seems to be never ending :( ). i might have to have a coke myself. hopefully i'll see you there!

Revival Tour is coming up! Last time I saw Ragan he said he was trying to get Neko Case on the tour. Gonna be a good one.

Chuck's solo stuff is great. I'm really stoked on Chris Wollard's new record too. It's really really fucking good. With the exception of A Flight And A Crash, I think I like both of those guys solo stuff better than together on Hot Water Music.

PS - busy weekend and bummed to have missed Lucero last night. I love the Great American Music Hall too.

Dcostello and MsRad, sorry I missed you guys last night. We did bounce out of there pretty quickly, as I had to teach early this morning, and Scott had to finish drawing a backpiece. I have no idea what time he came to bed. Sick show, though, huh? And how about Oliver Peck closing it down? Good times.

Has anyone heard of the Avett Brothers? I saw them at Hardly Strictly and didn't pay much attention to them, but holy crap! They are incredible. Its really refreshing music.

yep! great Americana band.

check out AA Bondy too if you haven't. you might like him. oh and of course, Two Gallants, but you probably have heard about them.

I just want to say that Matt Pike (High On Fire, Sleep, Kalas...) is a really funny, but truly bizarre dude. Saw him at Eli's Mile High Club, and he said something to us in Native American when he was leaving. He said "It doesn't mean goodbye, or hello... its just (Insert insane hand motion here). It was great

Did anyone go see Sleep a few months ago?

AA Bondy is good. Two Gallants rules. Saw them at gilman a while ago... Really good.

was that the Oscar Grant benefit? they played a killer show a few months before at the Fillmore.

seeing AA Bondy live over the summer changed my opinion of him from good to phenomenal. one of the best acts I've seen.

missed Sleep though at FYF. was totally not digging the hipsters or the heat, so i decided to bounce and get some vegan ice cream and hella grub before going to another show my friend's band played. was worth it in my book.

I think it was, cant remember though. I think it was the show Against Me! was supposed to play, but I think either Gilman or AM had second thoughts.

Was that Fuck Yeah Fest? I could not believe Ceremony was on that.

yes it was. i caught part of their set, but i didn't go for them. i wanted to catch 7 seconds again (SO GOOD!) and unbroken (meh). was glad that i saw 7 seconds a second time. hands down the most fun i've had at a show in years.

i've seen black fag before. always a good time!