• 4 months later...
October is always a good month for shows in the bay area

Oct 5th Lucero is playing Armando's again

HSB is that same weekend. sooooo many good acts this year!

and Red Fang on Oct 27th at Slim's

HSB is going to be great. Chuck Ragan/Lucero/Flatliners/Johnny-two-bags!

Im bummed im most likely missing the Lucero in Martinez show. It was great a few years ago

Saw TRIAL at Gilman a few nights ago.

Other than the singer ranting for 5 minutes after every third song it was great. I had a few beers so it made everything better.

Hahaha, that is how I remember their shows. Saw them many times in the late 90s.

Shiftwork means that I usually can't go to the shows I want to go to, but some things that are coming up that I would ideally like to go to include SWANS at the end of October, the rescheduled OM/DAN HIGGS show I think in November, and the Messe Des Morts festival (a bunch of bestial black/death like RAGNAROK, REVENGE, BLACK WITCHERY over three nights) is also in late November and I'd like to go to at least one night of that.

Hahaha, that is how I remember their shows. Saw them many times in the late 90s.

Shiftwork means that I usually can't go to the shows I want to go to, but some things that are coming up that I would ideally like to go to include SWANS at the end of October, the rescheduled OM/DAN HIGGS show I think in November, and the Messe Des Morts festival (a bunch of bestial black/death like RAGNAROK, REVENGE, BLACK WITCHERY over three nights) is also in late November and I'd like to go to at least one night of that.

OH SHIT!

@Graeme do you know when/where the Om/Dan Higgs show is taking place?!

I'd kill to see both Om and Dan Higgs individually, but together?!

MIND = BLOWN

OH SHIT!

@Graeme do you know when/where the Om/Dan Higgs show is taking place?!

I'd kill to see both Om and Dan Higgs individually, but together?!

MIND = BLOWN

Just looked and it's going to be November 19 at Il Motore. Tickets on sale through the Blue Skies Turn Black website. I really hope I can swing that show.

• 2 weeks later...

14th of october im going to see Sabaton, the 18th i'm going to see Architects, the 25th i'm going to see DOWN(gonna be sweet) then 21th of november i'm finally seeing Lucero for the first time. Then fastforward to 2013. The 20th of january i'm going to the persistence tour: Hatebreed, Agnostic front and h2o +others. 14th of March im going to the rebellion tour: Madball, terror, comback kid + more.

Edit: Forgot distortionfest on the 9th of december: Opeth, Meshuggah, Fear Factory, Decapitated and many more awesomeness