Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sergiozoolander

Ink fever from Barcelona

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm Sergio, from Barcelona, I'm 36 years old and I'm crazy with all staff around the tattoo world.

I really have enjoyed with all the post, info and videos of this awesome comunity, thanks for share.

Excuse me if my english is rude.

MadeIndelible likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• Finished - Butterfly, dogwood flowers and mandala. Stitch detail around the outside is referencing classic embroidery patterns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Bongs, thanks for the input. I was worried about the level of detail in the face, especially. I think I may ask her if she could outline the head and details in black a little more. 
    • The design may show some character (your words) and is artistic...but it has a very loose shape and no details to give it the longevity as a tattoo my opinion. All tattoos are going to fade. But tattoos made with a solid outline are still going to hold their shape and contrast on the skin once the colours start washing out. There is ample discussion on LST and the internetz about the merits of watercolour design in tattooing and everyone has an opinion.  At the end of the day though...if you love the design, go for it! That's what it's all about.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics