Fraud In Tattooing

DJDeepFried

I helped build most of the 'icky' parts of BME.

Just so you know.

That's cool. Not at all my thing, but not really any of my business either. I just thought it was weird that somebody popped up here seemingly only with the purpose of defending a blog post on BME, and I was an ass about it.

Haha what are the 'icky' parts, I am curious. I know they got info on pretty much any mod you can think of. Just curious

Genitals. So many genitals.

I think you have to be a subscriber to get into the "hard" galleries, but sometimes bits and pieces (literally...) are posted on Modblog BME: Tattoo, Piercing and Body Modification News » ModBlog

Usually under the title "guess what". NSFW goes without saying.

@ ShawnPorter If I ever run into you again, I want to hear something "icky" or something involving illegal activity you have hinted about in other topics. Then ask about your scott harrison tattoo. Hows you chad tattoo going, the teaser picture was cool.

Aspects of my life have been memorable that's for sure.

And yeah, over a few drinks (well, I drink water, but still..) I'll spill the beans.

And I haven't worked on it since December! Chad is hard to pin down.

I've seen and done things that once made a Hells Angel say "Shawn, that shit is fucked up".

I hope you mean like suspensions and not like splitting your dick in two!

I tried watching that Modify documentary and I don't think that I'm especially squeamish but I had to fast forward through a lot of the "icky" parts because once you bring out the scalpels I'm waaay out of my comfort zone.