Snakes snakes snakes

SStu

I don't know man Nobles cobra is damn slick but William has done a great job making that his own. I think when he put it up on IG some douche tagged Todd in it and said looks like your snake. Im pretty sure Todd isn't the first person to have a torso cobra and the flow and styles are very different. Maybe everybody that gets a torso cobra from now will be ripping off Grime and Noble because they did it first right?!?

I don't know man Nobles cobra is damn slick but William has done a great job making that his own. I think when he put it up on IG some douche tagged Todd in it and said looks like your snake. Im pretty sure Todd isn't the first person to have a torso cobra and the flow and styles are very different. Maybe everybody that gets a torso cobra from now will be ripping off Grime and Noble because they did it first right?!?

No, no...my point was that Grime's set the bar high, but in my mind, William's topped it. Strictly my opinion and taking nothing at all away from Grime's cobra, which is one of my very favorite tattoos and totally in his unique style.

. Im pretty sure Todd isn't the first person to have a torso cobra and the flow and styles are very different. Maybe everybody that gets a torso cobra from now will be ripping off Grime and Noble because they did it first right?!?

Not a cobra but there's a pic in the State of Grace, Horiyoshi III Life and Work book of a young David Labrava from the 80's with a chest / torso snake from the man himself , Labrava may be more widely known as Happy on S.O.A .

No, no...my point was that Grime's set the bar high, but in my mind, William's topped it. Strictly my opinion and taking nothing at all away from Grime's cobra, which is one of my very favorite tattoos and totally in his unique style.

I know what you meant bro I just went off on a tangent about that guy calling William out because it annoyed me he tagged grime and noble on that cobra piece. I guess not everybody is as educated as us guys but they should just shut up and keep there comments to themselves.

I have a small snake getting stabbed with a dagger worked into my Mary piece. My big snake is going to be in my battle royale on my back- now I just have to decide who's going to do it.

As far as execution, I like O'Donnell's execution, but I'm also feeling the folky patterns in BH Robinson's snakes- maybe I can have both?

I have a small snake getting stabbed with a dagger worked into my Mary piece. My big snake is going to be in my battle royale on my back- now I just have to decide who's going to do it.

As far as execution, I like O'Donnell's execution, but I'm also feeling the folky patterns in BH Robinson's snakes- maybe I can have both?

With snakes, the more the merrier. Get both, or maybe a couple of each style!