Snakes snakes snakes

SStu

now that's a snake, amazing work, jelly for sure

forgive me if I've missed it somewhere, but I just did a couple of searches and (unbelievably) couldn't fine a thread like this, so here it is . . . .

Starting off with Grime, of course

_DSC0754_copy.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

totally agree, chris o'donnell=snakes

I always think of Chris O'Donnell, he's got some killer ones up on his site. Scales or no scales, all fun stuff CHRIS/ODONNELL/TATTOO

And speaking of fun, @hogg show us your Rassier hot stuff snake!

• 1 month later...

I am always contemplating getting a snake because they make for awesome tattoo designs, are great for filling weird spaces, and just look rad in general when tattooed, but I keep opting out of the idea because snakes scare the hell out of me in real life. I hate them. It feels a little hypocritical for me to get one.

Well I have a lady head and pin up tattooed on me and women scare the hell out of me in real life...ha ha.

I know what you mean, I have a snake tattoo but don't mind holding them etc, but I'm still unsure of big spiders. Last time at the zoo with my young boys I held all the snakes and there was a taranchula in its box, I syked myself up and asked the lady if I could hold it "no, that ones pretty aggressive" was the reply.

Still have a small spider filler tattoo on my list though.

I am always contemplating getting a snake because they make for awesome tattoo designs, are great for filling weird spaces, and just look rad in general when tattooed, but I keep opting out of the idea because snakes scare the hell out of me in real life. I hate them. It feels a little hypocritical for me to get one.

before my panther (with cobra headdress), snakes were on my "do not want" list, for the same reasons they're on yours.

When I saw the drawing I was immediately in love with it and I don't regret it a bit.

I probably won't go trying to get any more snakes on me though...

forgive me if I've missed it somewhere, but I just did a couple of searches and (unbelievably) couldn't fine a thread like this, so here it is . . . .

Starting off with Grime, of course

_DSC0754_copy.jpg

this has to be one of the toughest tattoos out there. It looks even better since he's somehow had the restraint to keep the rest of the front of his torso clean...

• 2 weeks later...